6

"who are you gonna leave bite marks in tonight?"

"Whoever wants it more," I said, finally Jake understood, "you heard." Jake whispered, "every last word..." I smirked.

I parked outside chick fil a and told them to wait in the car. I ordered everyone's food and brought it back to the car.

When I got back, both of them were smirking. "And what did you two scheme up while I was gone?" I asked, they shrugged and ate their food.

After everyone had finished eating, we just sat in the parking lot and talked.

Suddenly Jake made a move. He reached up my thigh and brushed against my groin area.

I smirked at him and shook my head, nice try, I mouthed, he looked at me confused that I had no reaction, perks of being a vampire, he rolled his eyes and took away his hand.

Jake got a call and had to get dropped off so it was just me and. Colby.

We sat in a more private area and just talked for what I think was hours. I was slowly losing my walls and forgetting about the want that he had.

Colby's POV

I knew Sam, and I knew he wasn't paying attention as well anymore. He had slowly moved closer to each other and I was close enough to lean in and kiss him.

So I did.

I leaned in and brushed up against his soft lips. I waited for his response and it took all of zero seconds for him to kiss back.

He pushed up against my lips and worked magic. I was moaning instantly. I could feel the smirk growing on his lips.

I followed Jake's movement from earlier and placed my hand on his thigh. I slowly moved up to his groin area and palmed him.

There wasn't one moan but I didn't give up. I pulled away still palming him.

His eyes were dimming from black to blue and I knew he was losing it. His lips parted as I gripped a little harder.

Finally he let out a breathy moan. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he leaned back against the seat.

I leaned in and kissed him again. He pushed me back against my seat not breaking the kiss. I moaned against his lips and he smiled.

He pulled away and slowly kissed down my neck, "bite me..." I whispered, he bit down softly and I moaned. "Oh fuck Sam..." I groaned. He pulled away and I pushed him back to his seat.

I unzipped his pants and he helped me take off his jeans and boxers.

His dick his his stomach and I couldn't have been more turned out. "Your huge.." I whispered. He chuckled and thanked me.

I slowly traced my tongue from bottom to tip. He moaned loudly, "don't tease Colby," he groaned. His voice was velvet to my ears.

I looked up at him and smiled, "yes daddy," I said, he looked at me as his eyes turned pitch black, "I guess I found your kink...daddy.." I whispered.