5

Someone's gonna end up with bite marks.

I ran out the door. No cars where in the driveway except mine and Colby's. That would explain the threesome happening up stairs or whatever the hell it was.

I was about to run when I saw Brennen standing outside the gate. I walked over to him. "We need to talk Brennen. Right here, right now." I growled, walking through the gate. "Fine, we can talk. But can we please not talk here? There's to many people." Which basically meant another vampire was listening.

I knew instantly and nodded, "ready to run?" I asked, "yup." He replied and we were off. No one noticed, it was like we weren't there.

We stopped in front of some trail and jumped up into the trees. Brennen put his finger to his lips and we listened.

They hadn't followed us.

Colby's POV

Well that was fucking embarrassing. Brennen has said he'd be out for a while and they just happened to be able to get me out of my clothes. I groaned. "Damn it," I mumbled.

I had sent Ally and Noah our after that because I was no longer in that mood.

I sighed, Sam had left and I wasn't answering his phone. Now I was bored, sexually frustrated, and worried.
...
"Damn it Sam! Answer! It's been an hour! Where the hell are you???" I yelled into the phone. I hung out and threw my phone onto the bed.

"Missed me?" Sam asked, I jerked my head around. Sam stood by the open window the a smirk on his face.

I scoffed, "yeah right." I sat down on my bed, "where the hell were you?" I asked, "I had to meet someone," he said bluntly, "who?" I said curiously, "a friend, that's all you need to know." I nodded and then smiled, "oh I see! A vampire friend," he nodded.

Sam's POV

Brennen had made me remember everything. The turn, the work to control, the forgetting, and everything in between. "That's it though? Your not gonna tell me anything else?" Colby asked, "okay think of it this way, you willing to tell me what I walked into?" I smirked and Colby blushed.

He put his hands up and I chuckled. "Okay I'm gonna go see where Jake is." I said and started to walk out, "wait," Colby said grabbing my wrist, "please," he begged. I shook my head, "Colby-" I tried to warn, "I know, I know I'm a huge temptation, I know it all. Jake told me. But I trust you." He whispered the last part.

I knew I needed to feed but I didn't know if I would stop myself. I had gotten use to Jake, I knew how to control myself around one person only.

"I could kill you Colby," fear flashed in his eyes but he didn't back down. "I know." He said.

I slowly gave in and let him pull me toward him. I sat next to him and stared at his neck.

I bit my lip and I could see Colby watching my every movement. I smirked internally and licked my lips slowly.

He watched and then squirmed around. He looked back toward my eyes but I had gotten stuck on his neck. "Do it.." he whispered.

I leaned in and he moved his head away leaving his neck wide open.

I licked his neck where I would bite and he parted his lips and closed his eyes. I finally knew what he was feeling, I remembered when Brennen has bit me.

I took his legs and waist and pulled him close. I gripped onto him and gulped. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I leaned in more.

Finally I bit down and he moaned softly.

He tasted so good. It was sweet and artificial and tasted like a new type of candy. It was warm and new and the metal tasted filled me with happiness. I put one hand against his head and sucked harder.

"S-Sam..." his voice was faint but it pulled me out of my dream land.

I quickly pulled away. "I'm so sorry, I got carried away." I said, trying to make sure he was okay. He shook his head, "it's okay, nothing happened, I'm fine."

I nodded and bit into my wrist, "ready?" He nodded and carefully took my wrist.

He wrapped his lips around my bite and sucked gently.

He pulled away after a second and felt his neck, "it's gone," I nodded and smiled softly, "and you controlled yourself," I nodded again. He smiled at me.

Colby left after a little bit and I let go of the breath I was holding. Damn it, I wasn't controlling myself, I wanted him so badly. I wanted to taste his blood again.

I groaned and laid down on my bed.

I woke up to yelling and screaming, and ran down the stairs. "What's going on??" I yelled running to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, "we're filming a video bro, what's up?" Corey asked, I shook my head, "nothing"

They went back to filming but noticed that Colby and Jake had left.

I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, trying to see if they were near enough for me to hear.

"Okay I don't think he can hear us.." Jake whispered, "okay good," Colby whispered back, "so go on," "okay your gonna think I'm weird but holy shit. I felt it all. Everything you described. It's like an addiction. Sam's like my own type of drug and now I want more."Colby's voice was low and scratchy.

I smirked and kept listening.

"Yeah I get that, you can't get enough, can you?" Jake asked, I'm guessing Colby nodded because Jake went on, "anything else? Is he like...does it like..." "turn me on?" Colby finished, "embarrassingly enough, yes it does, it took all of me not do something to him afterward." Colby said.

I opened my eyes and went upstairs, still listening to the conversation.

"Thank god, Sam always thinks it's weird that it turns me on," "Sam knows?" "Yeah he does, and I got so close to getting him to do stuff but I was loopy from to little blood so he finally stopped. But oh my god he's so good, it's crazy how good he is at kissing, I wonder how good he could be about other stuff." Jake said, "ugh stop, don't say anything else." Colby replies, Jake laughed and they started to go back inside.

I smiled as an awfully fun idea came to me. Perks of being a vampire was if I tried hard enough I could hide any emotion I was feeling so I could play with them a little bit.

Compelling and playing could be fun. Suddenly I appeared in front of them, "What the f-" Colb yelled, Jake jumped and grabbed onto Colby.

I laughed, "hello" I smirked, my voice was low, Colby but his lip. "I'm gonna go get food, wanna come?" I asked innocently, they both said no and I shrugged.

"To bad," I said, I pulled them both closer, "come with me," I told them, they both nodded. I smiled and walked out the door.

"H-How did you make us do that?" Colby asked once we were in the car, I just shrugged. Colby frowned.

"Sam I have a question," Jake said, "yes?" I said curiously,

"who are you gonna leave bite marks in tonight?"
_______________

Don't be shy! Vote or comment!

Bye!

:)