2

I frowned more, "I'm sorry! I didn't look at where I was putting the bite mark!"

I turned my head to look at the bite mark I had made and I wish I hadn't. This has never happened before but my hunger started to grow, I wanted more blood, I needed more blood.

Jake started to notice me staring, "Sam? Why are you eyes dimming?" He asked but his voice was barely heard. I needed his blood and I needed it now.

I rushed over to him pushed him down on the bed. "Sam! What are you doing!" Jake whisper yelled, not wanting any roommates to hear.

But I didn't hear him, leaned down on him and bit into his neck, in response Jake moaned loudly. I sucked more and more blood until I was no longer hungry.

I felt drunk, like Jake's blood had become vampires alcohol. Sense Jake had less blood then normal his thoughts became hazy and what was right and wrong blurred into one thing.

Lust.

Narrator POV

Sam pulled back and they locked eyes. Drunk off blood and hazy from no blood was not a good combination. Which is why they didn't stop each other from the kiss, which turned into one hot messy makeout.

Jake kept moaning into Sam's mouth and finally Sam slipped his tongue inside Jake's mouth.

Sam's tongue was warm and wet and suddenly it was gone along with his lips. Then Jake felt them again, but this time on his neck.

Biting and kissing all the way down to his collar bone.

Slowly he went back up and they started kissing once more. Jake grinded up against Sam's bulge which was half hard. Sam moaned and grinded down on Jake's already fully hard dick. Jake moaned loudly and they started to fall in a grinding rhythm.

Slowly Sam came to his senses and his eyes widened. He pulled back quickly and accidentally made himself run into the door.

"Ow..." Sam groaned has he hit the back of his head.

Jake sat up quickly, "what is it?? Why'd we stop??" His voice was breathy and he was panting like crazy but you could tell if you looked down then he was loving every moment of it.

"Jake...your not in your right mind and neither am I, I had to much blood and now you have to little, get some rest." Sam said before walking out of the room and into his bathroom.

He was happy that he didn't look like he had just been making out or drinking blood from Jake. Perks of being a vampire.

He walked downstairs and saw that Corey and Colby were playing rocket league, he smiled at the familiarity and walked over to his Oreos.

Only to frown when he saw they weren't there. He walked over to Corey and Colby, "hey has anyone seen my-" he paused when he saw Colby holding an Oreo up to his lips.

"Come get it pretty boy," Colby smirked and put it in between his teeth, "your a piece of garbageeee!" Sam whined.

He walked over and then smirked, he sat down on Colby's lap, purposely rubbing over Colby's bulge without making it noticeable to Corey.

He knew how sensitive Colby was and smirked at the face Colby was making. Sam knew it was taking all of Colby not to moan at the sudden movement.

Sam grabbed the Oreo with his teeth and took it out of Colby's mouth.

He got up eating it and walked back upstairs.

Corey burst laughing when he thought I wasn't in ear shot. "Dude your blushing and he totally left you breathless, that is the funniest thing I have seen all day!" Colby said laughing his ass off.

I smiled as I closed my bedroom door behind me. I plopped down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram.

Jake's POV

I could heard footsteps going upstairs, and I could heard Corey laughing at something but I couldn't stop. It felt so good and I wanted Sam so badly.

I had kept my moans in but it was getting harder. As my hand quickened I let a moan slip out. It was Sam's name, breathy and deep but I forgot he could hear it.

A few more moments passed and I moaned louder, I was on the verge, ready to release when I heard my door creak.

I thought it was Sam, and so I didn't pull up my pants, I wanted to seduce him, but when I opened my door more it ended up being Colby.

My smirked dropped and I could feel my face heat up. "C-Colby!" I yelled and slammed the door. "I'm s-sorry!!" He yelled and I heard him walk away quickly.

Damn..not only did he see my dick but I'm hoping he didn't see the bite mark..

Time skip cuz I'm one lazy bitch

Sam's POV

We were down stairs hanging out and talking when suddenly a thought hit me. Colby had run in on Jake. Although Jake was half naked I couldn't do anything but hope he didn't see the bite I had left on him.

I looked over at Jake and sighed when I saw he had drunk some of my blood. When we started I have him a few small bottles so he'd heal and no one would see.

We had forgot about that at the time, thankfully he remembered but not in time for Colby's run in.

I hoped all the hickeys I had given Jake covered it up enough but then Colby would wonder where Jake got the hickeys. I groaned internally.

"Sam! Earth to Sam!" I heard Corey's voice. "What?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts, "dude I've been trying to you to pay attention for minute straight!" He said chuckling, "sorry, what's up?" I ask, "we're gonna play truth or dare in Colby's room, wanna play?" I nodded and we walked up to where everyone else was.

On the way up I started getting nervous, going into his room meant that I'd be smelling his scent stronger then before. I hadn't been in his room for weeks because he always came to mine before I could go to his.

When I walked in I knew I'd regret it if I stayed but I had to explanation for leaving. It was only 8:30, we hadn't been drinking, and they knew none of my other friends were coming over. And of course Colby had saved a seat next to him for me to sit.

We smiled at each other as I sat down next to him. "Let the games begin!" I said, turning to the rest of the group.

Time had passed and we had done many stupid dares but a drinking dare came up and let me tell you I had no idea what I was worried about before but I was drunk and wanted a good time. Of course I was the only one drunk but I wasn't thinking about that.

"Okay, Sam, truth or dare?" Aaron asked, "truth!" I said happily. "Okay give on adjective to each of the roommates." He replied and I nodded. I turned to Colby, "hot," then go Corey, "funny," and then I whispered, "as fuck" he laughed and I turned to Aaron, "kiiinnndd" I singsonged, I turned to Jake, "hot again" I smiled and looked back at Aaron.

He nodded and we went on with the game.

Yes I was drunk, enough to barely remember what was happening tomorrow, but not enough that I was totally out of it now.

_______________

Don't be shy! Vote or comment!

Bye!

:)