25. horror film (jm)

"it seems so over-dramatically scary," jonah says, as we look at a poster for the newest blumhouse studios horror film.

"you'll be fine, jonah," corbyn says, patting him on the back.

"yeah, relax!" zach says, while jack tries to throw popcorn at him.

the boys and i were going out to see a movie and most of the boys wanted to watch some horror movie about some ghosts, except for daniel and jonah. daniel wanted to watch a star is born, while jonah was just scared of the horror movie. unfortunately, the latter had won and we all had tickets for the horror movie. i personally didn't mind either movie, but i hated seeing jonah scared.

we had been in a really flirtatious relationship, and i was so in love with him. i cared about how he felt, and i didn't like to see him upset.

then, i got an idea.

we piled into the movie theater, as the coming attractions started to end.

"i'm scared, y/n," jonah said, practically shaking.

"just wait," i said, an idea cooking in my mind.

jonah held my hand tightly as the movie began. i could feel his warm hands tighten around mine, as i kissed his forehead.

as the first jump scare happened, i leaned over and kissed him, calming his nerves. he seemed to relax, forgetting about the movie.

"wow," he said, smiling breathlessly at me. as the next scare happened, i kissed him again.

throughout the movie, whenever he was scared, i comforted him, kissing him and holding his hand.

by the time the movie was over, jonah and i walked out of the theater with the boys, with his arms around me.

"that wasn't so bad," jonah said, smiling softly at me.

"yeah, because you two were too busy being an adorable couple to be scared!" zach laughed.

jonah and i grinned, laughing with him and the boys. sure, they were right, but hey! at least jonah wasn't afraid of horror movies anymore.