"Where do you think all the guards are happy? Aren't the Heartfilia's supposed to be like super rich or something?"

"You're dumb, Natsu. They just brought Lucy back here, well if she's actually here that is, we don't really know, but they probably have all the guards near the house so she can't escape. Duh."

"Oh, that would make sense." I guess that's true.

Eh, well whatever. No matter how many guards the have, I'll get to Lucy! I won't let anything stop me! I begin running towards the house, determined to save Lucy.

"Wah- Natsu, wait for me!!"

Why do they have so much land in front of their house? What's even the point? As I get closer to the giant mansion, the details around it become more clear and I begin to see some guards stationed around the perimeter of the house.

Well, let's do this. My dad trained me in martial arts when I was younger so I can easily take down all of these guards.

There aren't too many outside, so I'll just take them out one by one and the others get probably won't see me.

I dash towards the first guard and punch him the stomach and then flip them over. After I flipped them they lay on the ground, not moving, but they're sill breathing. Is that all it takes to knock one of these guys out? Aren't they supposed to be guards?

Most of the other guards around the front of the house got taken out just as easily, but a few were a bit harder, one actually got a solid hit on me. There was around fifteen guards around the side I took down, there's probably the most guards around the front of the house.

Going with Happy's plan, I begin trying to look in through the windows, but I can't see into the windows on the second or third floor. Am I really going to have to go inside just to check? Maybe there's a ladder somewhere?

Actually, even if I do find a ladder, it probably won't be tall enough to reach the third floor...

Screw this, I'll just barge right in through the front door!! These guards are pathetic anyways!!

"Happy, we're abandoning plan A and going with plan T!"

"Take 'em by storm!" Happy and I both shout at the same time.

Immediately after we hear guards rushing around the house. Happy and I both look at each other, "whoops."

"Hahah! It'll be fine, we'll start with these guys!" The guards starting rushing towards us and me and Happy, mostly me, start fighting them. After a while, we had taken them all down, and I decided I would borrow one of their uniforms.

Perfect, now I can easily just sneak in there and find Lucy!

I pick up Happy off the ground and start walking towards the front of the house.

"Did you take whoever the intruder was down?" One of the guards who stayed around the front asked me.

"Yep, we only found the cat though. The other guys decided to stay around that side just in case the cat wasn't alone and someone else appears." I quickly come up with a lie, and I was a pretty good one if you ask me.

"A blue cat, that's weird... their owner must have dyed their fur." I DID NOT DYE HAPPY'S FUR, I FOUND HIM LIKE THIS!! I almost blurred that out right in front of the guards, but realized that would have ruined our plan.

"Yeah, weird right?" I don't think a blue cat is weird but gotta cover for myself, ya know? "I was thinking of bringing them to Lucy so she's not so lonely."

"You mean Miss Lucy. You can't address our boss' daughter so casually."

Geez this is annoying. "Oops, just slipped out. One of the other guards hit my head earlier... I think it's making me a little forgetful." I think I'm getting pretty great at telling lies! Ha! I'll easily fool everyone. "Anyways, I'm going to bring the cat to Miss Lucy, now. Make sure you keep any intruders out."

The guards glanced at me once again as if questioning me. As I'm about to walk into the house the guard asked, "Is your hair pink?" But I just kept walking pretending I didn't hear him.

That guard was annoying, but at least we're in now! Happy and I high-five each other over our success.

Obstacle two: passed.

——
I'm not great at writing people fighting, so I hope I did okay!

I'm trying to work on this book more so I can finish it quickly and start some other books that I'm really excited for òwó

Oh, also, Lunannii is drawing me a new book cover, so by next chapter there should be a new, improved book cover, which I'm really excited for!! (Below is a little sneak peek at what she's drawing! vvv)

Love you all! ~💙
🌺Mari🌺