she soon finishes and smiles, "okay hot stuff. let's go"she says turning me around and we began to walk, i walked in front of yuna and right away people noticed us or to be more specific...me. "y-yuna they're staring"i say, "that's good, you stand out. look at the single females dresses, puffy and big. look at you, sleek and sexy"she says.

"yours is the same"i say, "yeah, but everyone knows its me. i posted a photo of me an hour ago"she says and i look at her, "what?!"i say. "i told everyone to keep an eye out for you, because you're the center of this show"she says as we walk into the venue.

i turn to face the dance and as i walk down people stared. yuna walks besides me, "i'm praying hyunjin sees you"yuna says and once we hit the bottom of the stairs she's off to go dance. i sigh with a smile, i walk off to the side and people just look at me. i stand off to the side as people danced the night away.

[LATER THAT NIGHT]

multiple peoples mask were off, but their was still a lot of people left. yuna's mask was off, she introduced me to a guy named chan. they seemed perfect for each other, i also know chan is hyunjin's friend and he told me hyunjin also hasn't took off his mask. i guess yuna told chan about my crush on hyunjin.

i look outside and see a cute little scenery place outside, i decide to go outside to this little place. their were beautiful flowers and fairy lights on the outskirts of the white painted shade area that hides you from the night sky.

i walk inside it and look at the beautiful lights, i lean against the post and looked at the beautiful moon and all its stars. "uhm...excuse me"someone says, i turn to see a man in a white suit with a gold tie and a similar gold mask to mine.

"can i join you?"he asked and i nod without saying a word, he leans on the post next to me and looks at the moon. we stay silent for a while till he rings up a conversation, "you look lovely, you stand out amongst all those girls with those big dresses, they're too big to walk around"he says and i let out a small laugh.

"i'm apart of the small population of, i don't want my dress to an obstacle for men to try and dance with me"i say and he laughs. his laugh was so perfect, i smiled as he laughed. "you're funny, i like girls who are funny"he says.

"thanks... you seem pretty funny too"i say, "pretty funny? i'm super funny! at least that's what my friends say"he says scratching the back of his neck. the night sky was filled with loud music that you can hear every single lyric of a song, the song suddenly changed to miracle by got7. i smiled, "i love got7"me and the masked boy say at the same time.

we look at each other and laugh, "would you care to dance?"he asked walking into the center of the area, he held out his hand asking for me to dance with him and i nod holding his hand. he pulls me close to him, one hand holding mine and the other on my waist. my hand placed firmly on his shoulder, we listen to the sound of got7's miracle.

everything felt so right, he felt so perfect, and i was honestly falling for everything about him without knowing his name. his eyes, his dance skills, his humor, everything, but who he is? his eyes were set on me only, which made me flustered. "don't be flustered princess, i'm just trying to make sure"he says.

"make sure of what?"i asked and he smiled pulling me closer. his hand that held mine was now placed under my chin, and both my hands were placed on his chest. "to make sure, you're the perfect one"he says, barley over a whisper. our lips touched, and we kissed. it felt all right.