goodnight chris

ship; jian
scenario: chan has been staying up countless nights to work on their new comeback album, jisoo has noticed this and decided one day to wait for chan to go back to the dorm.

ship; jianscenario: chan has been staying up countless nights to work on their new comeback album, jisoo has noticed this and decided one day to wait for chan to go back to the dorm

"go on before me, i'll be back late"chan says, the boys all packed up and began leaving. i frowned, "chan don't you think you need some rest?"i ask and chan looks at me. "well we do have a comeback to prepare, i'll be fine. go back to the dorms, i'll be fine bunny"chan says giving a small smile trying to reassure me, but it didn't work.

"but chan...you've been up for ungodly hours, can't you just go sleep at a normal time for one day? please"i say holding onto his sleeve, i was really worried for chan. his sleep is important and needed. "jisoo-ah.... i'll be okay, go with the boys, you need to rest"chan says trying to make me go.

i shake my head, "no if you aren't leaving, then i won't either. i'll wait for you"i say clinging onto his arm, "bunny...but it's like you said, i stay here for a while. i might not go home till 2 am, jisoo you need rest"chan says looking at me.

"please chan....i don't want to leave you alone"i say, chan sighs. "alright, come on bunny"he says as we both back our stuff and go into the music studio. once we enter chan sits in the chair in front of the table and i sit on the couch.

chan begins to work immediately and i go on my phone, texting hyunjin, watching youtube, going on v live, checking instagram and much more! just to wait for chan to finish and go home with me.

~~~~

bang chan

i check the clock and it's 1:34 am, jisoo was watching a movie on her phone while i was working. as i was finishing up, i looked behind me and noticed jisoo was asleep with her phone leaning against her bag.

i smile as i save all my work. i fix myself and get everything of mine, i turn off jisoo's phone and place it in her bag. i place her bag with mine and scoop up jisoo in my arms, i begin to head out. the manager drove us home.

~~~~

once we got home i took off my shoes and went to jisoo's room, i placed her on her bed and put her bag down. i look at my watch, "i still could finish this by 2:30"i say beginning to head out of jisoo's room.

jeon jisoo

"i still could finish this by 2:30"chan says, i open my eyes slowly and see chan beginning to leave my room. "chan...."i say quietly, he stops and looks at me, "jisoo get some rest"he says walking over to me and patting my head.

"what about you?"i ask, "i still have to finish the album, don't worry about me"chan says pulling his hand away from me. he turns away, but i grab his sleeve holding him back from leaving. "chan....please rest, you're tired"i say, chan looks at me.

"i'll be fi-"i stop chan, "chan, please..."i say, i pull my hand away from him and lay down patting a space for him. he chuckles, and after a second of just standing there he climbs in next to me. he wraps his arms around my neck and i wrap my arms around his torso.

"will you sleep?"i ask and there was no sound, i look up and notice chan was already fast asleep. i smile and kiss chan's forehead, "goodnight chris"i say before falling asleep myself.