thank you, jisoo

ship; jihyun x stray kids
hyunjin x jisoo & ot10

everyone has their ups and downs, idols have them a lot

everyone has their ups and downs, idols have them a lot. i thought with a group you could all talk about those downs to get over them, but although he had many times like that....i became the person who always helped the boys, with no thank you needed.

~~~

seungmin and i we're practicing our vocals for our upcoming album, seungmin sighed and laid his head down on the table. i looked at him, he looked so tired. i patted his head, "should we take a break seungmin?"i asked, but he shook his head. he sat up and practiced again.

i looked at him with sorrow filled eyes, he looked up at me and sighed. "y-yeah...i need a break"he says sitting there with his face in his hands. i stand up and sit next to him, i place an arm around him and lay my head on his shoulder as we rest.

~~~~

i was listening to woojin doing high notes for the song, his voice kept breaking and couldn't get the note. woojin sits down, "i don't think i can do it"he says taking a sip of his water.

"yes you can woojin, maybe don't use your head voice as much"i say looking at my laptop. he tries again and i continue to help him out, "you're doing just fine"i say and woojin nods.

~~~~

minho and i we're practicing the dance when all of a sudden minho fell, "ugh! this is so hard! how am i suppose to make this as powerful as hyunjin's section that he made"minho says sitting on the floor with his face in his hands.

i bent down and removed his hands away from his face, "how about i help you? i've seen hyunjin's section thousands of times to help you get it to be powerful"i say and minho nods smiling.

~~~~

changbin sat in his desk pressing buttons trying to fix the soundtrack, but he just couldn't do it. he threw his hat across the room hitting his backpack, "ugh! i can't get this melody down!"he says in anger.

he seemed furious and didn't like that he couldn't do anything correctly, i sat in the chair slightly behind him. i stand up and as changbin was about to yell again, i sat in his lap and cuddled with him.

he seemed to final realize i'm with him and calmed down. "do you want me to try?"i ask and changbin nod, he scooted the chair closer and i helped him out.

~~~~

han told me he wanted to start working out more often, and asked me to join him since i work out a lot with chan, i only agreed.

han and i began to work out, it was easy at first, but jisung got tired. he wouldn't stop though, "jisung if you don't take a break you'll get a cramp"i say and jisung only shook his head.

however he did get a cramp in his leg, "i told you. please don't overwork yourself. it isn't healthy"i say rubbing his calf (which is where is cramp was). he nods, "i won't"he says smiling a little, i smile back.

~~~~

felix sat on my bed trying to practice his korean, he struggled a lot. "do you want me to help felix?"i ask, knowing korean is hard to learn. "no i'm fine"he says still looking at his book.

i look at him, he seemed to really be struggling. i climb on my bed and look over his shoulder, i tried to help him, but he got mad. "i'm sorry...i just...i want to do this by myself"he says looking down, "you know...doing something alone can suck, you need guidance sometimes, especially when you're struggling"i say going back to help felix.

~~~~

jeongin was talking to me about getting his braces off, but he keeps telling me fans don't want him to take his braces off. "some say it'll take out the cute factor, i don't want that"jeongin says. he seemed stressed, i didn't get it though.

"why? braces are temporary jeongin. you're still going to be the cutest baby in the world to everyone, that won't change baby"i say smiling.

~~~~

i sat in the living room with chan. he was stuck in his room for a while, to what i presume is working. the boys all went out while i waited for chan, after hours chan came out and started walking to the kitchen.

he noticed me though before going in, "jisoo you're still here?"chan asked looking at me and i nod. "i didn't want to leave you home alone"i say standing up, i walked over to chan and noticed his red eyes.

"i'm fine, i'm older than-"i cut off chan, "channie have you been crying?"i asked and he looks away. "no..."he says, i look at him. "o-okay maybe"he says, "why?"i ask holding his hand. he suddenly hugs me, "i don't wanna let you guys or stay's down"he says crying.

i don't know where the sudden emotions came from, but i knew that he wasn't happy. i didn't say a word, but i comfort chan with all i can do.

~~~~

she's broken, she's hurt, she has many downs, but all she does is stay strong for us. when she's as hard on herself like the rest of us or more than us.

i placed my ear on her door and i could hear her tiny sobs. it hurt me, i knocked on her door and after a couple of minutes she opened the door and pretending she wasn't crying. "what's wrong hyunjin"she says concerned once she saw my distressed face.

"stop pretending you're not hurt"i say and she looked down, "i'm just worried for you all, you guys are on your ass about everything. i just want you all to be happy"she says, "i just want you to be okay"she says with tears in her eyes.

i hug her, she cries into my shirt and i kiss her head. "you are making us happy, you make all of us happy everyday...and i know you don't like it when we thank you for small things, but helping us when you need help yourselves is not a small thing"i say pulling away from her.

she looks at me, "thank you, jisoo....thank you for everything"i say and she smiles and nods. "your welcome"she says.