squirrel

ship; 2ji
jisoo and jisung

ship; 2jijisoo and jisung

squirrel

i was eating with woojin and han while we waited to go on stage. woojin was recording for the 9th episode while i ate kimbap that seokjin made for him with jungkook. "hello jisoo-ah"woojin says, i look up and wave. "what are you eating?"woojin asked pointing to my food.

"homemade kimbap from my 4th father seokjin"i say, "fourth?"hyunjin says from behind me. "my actual father, channie is my second dad, namjoon then seokjin"i say counting my father figures with my fingers.

"love you too jisoo!"chan yells from the other room, woojin pans the camera to jisung who was eating besides me. i happily ate feeding hyunjin here and there, "why do you store food in your cheeks?"woojin asked. i look over and see jisung's cheeks were puffed out.

"you look like a squirrel"woojin says still recording jisung. jisung continues eating with me and he gets embarrassed, "i'm embarrassed"he said covering his cheeks. he seemed insecure suddenly, i grab my phone and pull up a video of a bunny eating.

i take a bite of my food, "woojin!"i say and woojin pans the camera at me and shows me eating with the video of a bunny eating. woojin laughs, and hyunjin smiles, once i swallow my food i smile. "i'm your bunny girl!"i say smiling, "and this..."i say turning to jisung.

i pinch his cheeks, "this is my favorite squirrel!"i say and jisung laughs. "i love you little squirrel!"i say hugging him, he chuckles before he says:

"i love you too bunny"