MAMA (korea)

a/n: i hated this mama no lie, not just bc stray kids got no fanchant but it be looking like a middle school assembly!!

we've been practicing up to this point, it was fun. you know dancing with the boyz and dancing to twice! kind of sad we got little to no fanchants though...that's not the point though! what's important is the award we are nominated for.

my brother says that we're going to win for sure. i heard him screaming for us when we performed, it was honestly quite funny. anyways the award! we were up against a lot of good new boy artist. it kind of felt awkward because i was the only girl in a all boy group, but i couldn't care less.

i was waiting to hear the winners name, then i finally hear:

"Stray Kids"

everyone stood up and clapped for us, the boys cheered happily. we all bow to everyone else, i walked behind the rest. i guess chan noticed me because he grabbed my hand and followed the rest of the group.

he thanked the mc's and got the award pulling me next to him while the rest of the boys stood behind us. i felt semi awkward being the only girl, but i felt comfort feeling chan hold my hand as he did his speech.

after hyunjin finished his speech the boys told me i should talk. chan hands me the award and i cough slightly, "um...first off id like to thank stay's for voting for us...and for the concerns on the category, it means a lot as the only female member in an all boy group... hehe... um, id like to thank our team of make up artist, directors, producers and especially the boys...we've only been a group for 8 months and we've worked so hard...so uhm thank you! i love you stay's!"i say and people cheered.

during the v live

we were all talking about the award and the boys faced it towards me. "any words jisoo?"seungmin asked, "uh...like i said, thank you stay's for voting for us! if i'm going to be completely honest, i was shocked and nervous to go on stage with the boys...but in the end i realized that it doesn't matter because in the end i'm proud of all of us together...and i didn't have time to say it because of my complete state of shock, but i'd like to thank han and changbin oppa's for helping make our songs and bringing a flow to all our songs"i say, saying oppa quietly because i never said oppa.

however felix heard me, "oppa?! woah! she never said that before!!"felix said and the boys teased me. "whatever! and also...i'd like to thank chan oppa for being a great leader, producer, singer, rapper and father figure to us. you out of all of us deserve this award the most. you've worked hard chan, thank you for your hard work!"i say and chan started to cry.

he walked over to me and hugged me, i smiled back and started to cry as well. "thank you chris...t-thank you so much...thank you"i say breaking down.

jisoo's outfits:

like ooh ah

my pace + award speech:

a/n: there is a story why jisoo constantly says thank you, but that will be saved for after my other mama chapter