part 1

500 years ago:

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING BROTHER AND WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY SON'

the hedgehog in question was holding the prince who was barley awake in front of his parent's the king and queen that was angry and demanding an answer from him.

'well me and the little prince here has just been doing a little night time exploring'

the queen was about to walk over to them but was push against the wall with such force that she had her air knock out of her when hitting the wall behind her.

'MOTHER' said the boy in his arms

'hush Felix you must save your strength'

the king look down and saw that there was dark tentacle with a glow of purple waving around the queen and was going back to his brother who was controlling them.

'DEAR BROTHER YOU'LL WILL PAY FOR HURTING ARE SISTER AND I COMMAND YOU TO PUT MY SON DOWN AND STOP THIS OR ELSE'

'or else what brother'

the king took his sword out that he had on the side of his waste and aim it right at him who just stood there with a smirk on his face with eyes of a killer staring down at the king.

'I'm afraid that you no longer give the order's around here your highness and as for you and are dear sweet little sister'

just after he said those words both the king and queen was grab by the limbs with the dark tentacles and lifted in the air trying to struggle out of there grip.

'now i would love to make this slow and painful for you two for what you have done to my precious little prince here but i have other things to attend to before he starts his immortality...so I'll just rip you two apart here and now but i would also like to thank you two from the bottom of my heart for having a child that is only fit to be loved by me and me only.......I'll make sure of it'

the scream's the prince heard before he passed out that night was his very own parent being rip apart from limb to limb till there torso drop to the floor.
As the blood of his parents was flowing out all over the floor of the thrown room the older hedgehog then was laughing hysterically holding on to there little prince who was about to black out but not before he heard his so call uncle say in an menacing and evil tone.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOW AS ALL OF YOU AS MY WITNESS'S ARE BELOVED KING AND QUEEN IS DEAD AND NOW THE THRONE IS NOW MINE AND WHO EVER OPPOSE ME WILL END UP LIKE THIS NOW BOW TO YOUR NEW KING OF THIS RELM'

everyone who saw the horrible sight before them bowed to him after he said his speech due to there own fear and instincts and stay bowing till he walk out of the room demanding some servant to clean the mess up he just made.

later that night:

the prince eyes shot open instantly in taken large breath in as he felt like he been starved of oxygen he didn't know what happened and was going to sit up but he couldn't he look up and to where his arms were and saw that they were bound to a railing of a bed he then look around to see that he was in a room that he has rarely seen his parents own bedroom he was about to attempt to get out of the rope's till he heard the door's opening in the room he froze and look who entered and saw his uncle and then remembered what happened before he went unconscious'

'uncle what's happening and why am i tie up'

the uncle walk to the bed and sat down next to sonic stroking his fur on the top of his head and talking in a soft tone like he always did

'sshh it all over now your so call parent's will no longer hurt you and we can now finally be together now till the very end of time my sweet little Felix oh and for now on please call me by my title the king'