part 12

500 years ago, 2 years after sonic was turn immortal:

'MOVE FASTER I WANT THIS DONE READY FOR TOMOROW!' mephiles was shouting at all the servant's that was decorating the large ball room ready for sonic and mephiles wedding and crowning the prince to be the new queen much to sonic hatred to the idea.

with sonic now 12 and he was ready in those day to be married as he just entered the ball room with lady Sonia and manic following from behind as sonic walk up to his soon to be husband.

mephiles then calm down and smiled as he saw his beloved walk up to him and immediately pick him up and push his lips against his with sonic never being able to get used to it with mephiles then pulling away as he asks what the physician say but sonic was too shy to say as he blushes from the test the doctor done to him making manic step in and said it for him.

'He said that the prince's body is capable to consummate on your wedding night, but he did say that you need to give him this vile to drink for his hormones to make him want to mate and this liquid to apply on him to make it less painful when you take his virginity'

mephiles said to manic to have them put in the draw in his chambers and wave the both of them to leave while he walks around with sonic in his arms to show him all the preparations for the wedding and then took him downstairs to the underground that sonic hasn't been for 2 years.

'Look here Felix as soon as they have finished the decorating upstairs, they will then make sure this room will be ready for us to use for the ritual'

'But what is the reason for making another ritual'

'I'm glad you ask it's for not only us but for guya as we will summon guya to take all the lives of everyone on this planet except the ones that will be celebrating with us and these jewel's will be helping us'

mephiles then show sonic the box with the seven emerald as they shine in their bright colours but mephiles then closed the box and walk around to tell sonic what will change but sonic wasn't really listening.

mephiles look at sonic as he finishes showing him around but sonic was zone out enough to not notice mephiles was talking to him till he got him to look at him only then did he come back to reality.

'Now what has you space out i was talking to you'

'.... sorry i was just thinking that all'

'About what are wedding tomorrow?'

sonic just nodded but it wasn't what he really was thinking about but mephiles didn't need to know that or else he would be in trouble with his uncle

'don't be nervous you will be fine, and you will look amazing when we exchange are vows in front of everyone all you have to do is say i do and it will be done'

'Ok'

'We can let's have are dinner and then retire for the night'

'Yes, my king'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later sonic was lying in bed with mephiles making sure he was asleep and then left the room locking the door to finish the rest of his duty's but sonic was never asleep he waited till he stops hearing mephiles footstep as the sound faded.

sonic then quickly got out of bed and went to his draw that had his clothes in and dug his hand to the bottom till he found what he was looking for and pull it out to see it was the map he stole from the library of the secret tunnels that was all over the castle.