part 10

the next morning with shadow and the gang:

'WHAT.....YOUR TELLING US THAT SONIC IMORTAL...tsk typical no wonder i could never get rid of him' said eggman on the robot screen with the rest of the gang resting after spending the night evacuating the citizens from station square.

'yes, that what he told me he also told me that mephiles was also his uncle and that he trick him as a child to absorb the 8th emerald they had that was the colour black and that's how he became immortal'

shadow finish explaining the story that sonic told him as he thought it would be best to tell them so they would know the situation but as soon as he said black, emerald knuckle started to put his hands over his head and say 'shit this is bad'

they all look at knuckles with tails asking why it was bad

'To answer your question yes there was an 8th emerald in that colour, but it wasn't a chaos emerald that us echidna guard and protect it was made by another god call guya'

tail then jump in with the little history he knew

'wasn't dark guya the opposite of chaos where he was a balance of positive and negative while guya on the other hand was just pure evil and wanted nothing more to kill and destroy everything chaos made in this world'

'yes that is true the two-god hated each other so when guya made the black emerald we call the emerald of dark while chaos then made the seven chaos emeralds that should me much more stronger however if the black emerald is absorb by someone with hatred and desirers it's said that they will be unstoppable as that mobian thirst for murder and desire become stronger by the day with dark guya being the one to control them without them knowing'

'That would explain why his uncle changed'

'Wait but shadow you said that sonic absorb the dark emerald too how come he isn't like that'

knuckle though for a minute from Amy question and came up with a theory as he realised something

'Wait a minute.... his dark form when he's angry......that must be the only time he uses the dark emerald well apart from his immortality and as well as that didn't you say shadow that mephiles only wanted sonic to be immortal and that's it'

'yes, so that means he has only a little of the dark emerald in him so making sonic able to control it unless he's angry'

'Pretty much but my tribe told me that it was a legend that just disappeared one day but now i know why that was'

eggman was listening to the whole thing and then said to shadow 'how did sonic turn mephiles and his kingdom into statues then?'

'He did say to me he needed all the chaos emeralds to stop mephiles but never explain how but will have to ask him when we get there'

shadow was about to walk out of tails house with the seven emeralds that he already absorbs in his body but was stop by rouge 

'Now hold on hun i know you want to go and save him, but he would want us to make sure we save the mobians in mobius from those two hedgehogs that attack you and plus you did get your butt kick last time, so we all need to work together this time ok'

shadow stopped and did what he was told and stay put even doe in the back of his mind he wanted to get sonic away from mephiles as soon as possible 

'All right let's gather round and let's come up with a plan asap'

they all gathered round and was making a plan till the two rabbits came in with the mother showing a worried expression as she heard what they all said behind the door