recreation comes as a rescue-

╭ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ╮
┊            
┊  Wednesday, September 4, 
┊         2013 - Max's POV
┊            
╰ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ╯
┊    ┊       ┊. ➶ ˚  
┊    ┊       ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚   

Max happened to be awoken up, stomach all tied up in knots. What am I supposed to show to Mr. Jefferson, at all? She was indeed trying to ponder of something for the rest of thereat day, but there hasn't been a one inventiveness from her imagination; neither after many attempts to skim through the pictures she had taken earlier to the assignments for the photography course, but did any of them actually represent her as an artist? She could barely believe, neither to tell. As supposed, she liked snapping selfies for fun— perhaps she could make it a more intriguing capture by including something entirely else in the frame? But Jefferson said, "Selfie is a dumb word for a wonderful photographic tradition." That undoubtedly had to mean he wouldn't appreciate anything of that sort in her portfolio. After all, Max had one more day to complete the assignment, and so she decided to recreate rather than stress about the difficulties she had experienced with the task.

The first Photography Lab was rather thrilling. Mr. Jefferson permit each of his present student to use those fancy equipments the school had in the store. Mark cautiously observing his students at work; here and there. While Victoria naturally seemed to know as what she was doing, she either possessed suchlike camera, alongside other students who were also more on the digital spectrum of preferred equipment, and so it made Max feel rather frightened.

'I, Um, I'm not sure how to set this up, Mr. Jefferson,' Max looked at her professor shyly, slim awkwardness spread across her cheeks as they popped up reddish. 'I'm not used to working with digital cameras.' She heard Victoria's hushed, yet taunted laughter, and momentarily desired to disappear. A husky tone of a male she had requested for a assistance has suddenly approached her, and pointed his finger to the right button. 'Here,' he said yet a gentle smile cracking upon his countenance, his fingertip brushing against her hand only so subtly.

'Oh, I can see it now. Thank you, sir,' she replied, sending him a sheepish smile. He nodded, reciprocating the smile twice, though with confidence instead. On the demand she then proceeded with capturing the background she had upfront her vision. Later on she handed him the camera back and was uneasily awaiting for his assessment, observing him carefully studying her photograph. 'Splendid sharpness; the frame could however be moved a severe of millimeters to the side, but perhaps that's just me nitpicking,' he eyed back to her, a small mischievous grin on his face. 'Considering the fact that you're not well experienced with this concrete type of camera, I would say it is a promising start. Very well, Max.' He sent her a light smile.

"Oh, I knew it. She has a gift," Mark thought, delighted. He was already looking forward to seeing her homework due the next day. The young female yet has exhaled with relief. She was assured she would mess up this task nevertheless. 'Thank you, Mr. Jefferson.' She sped up back to her desk and adhere her vision to the rest of her classmates.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

          .˚ ᵎ┊͙

                     Oh-deer diary !~

Mr. Jefferson actually liked my photo!
I would've never thought that I may
take a decent picture with that type
of a camera, but I really did. Now if
my imagination could only think of
a photograph that best represents me
.. it would be honestly a great feeling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Max has closed her journal, and leaned back against the pillows. "Think, Maxine. Something. Simply anything!" She happened to encourage herself; while the sun was about to start going down, golden rays piercing through the transparent curtains, forming shadow patterns on her dorm floor. Max was desperately looking at it, and in an abrupt, she felt her inspiration to come as an attack to her mind. She collected herself up from the bed and got a tight hold of her camera. 'Perfect,' She thought rather out loud, grinning to herself.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

     ✶. ˎˊ˗

      whoop—    yes, you can kill me
      for not uploading any chapters !