.. i cannot take her out of my mind ..

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈─➤ ᴍᴀʀᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
                                .˚ ᵎ┊͙

After his very first lecture of that school year had finished, Mark took a picture of his new class, Max amid other faces which he did not mind to study at all. He looked back at the screen of his camera, carefully memorizing every detail of her gentle face. Her wide eyes were encircled by long, compact eyelashes, and framed by just a bit of eyeliner on her upper eyelids, sharpening them just enough to make them protrude. A light smile on her fair rosy lips captured her expression soft. The high resolution allowed him to capture even her light freckles, which added to her charm. She was emphatically so gorgeous in his vision. He imagined what it would feel like to be able to immortalize her genuine, untouched beauty with his lens.

Max stayed in the classroom for a while, having several moments to look around the room, seeing as Mr. Jefferson seemed busy chatting with a short-haired blonde, who was ostentatiously sticking out her rump, bent against his desk, clearly trying to seduce the handsome professor. Max rolled her eyes, a bit avert, while began studying the displayed posters and some of Jefferson's actual published work. She recognized them very well, of course — she was a fan of him after all, and marveled by his style. She then moved to the corner, getting a look of some more pricy equipment, such as carbon fiber tripods. 'Whoa, the school is definitely well-equipped! The ballheads even have a pan-lock.' She thought. Moving to the right, she admired the fancy cameras behind the glass of the showcase, along with literature on the subject of photography. Max knew most of the titles, but hadn't gotten the chance to reading them yet, though intended to do soon.

Mark, who was rather unbiased in the blonde student's advances, allowed himself to glance at the tiny beauty once in a while, smiling lightly to himself as he saw her curious expression. It seemed she knew quiet a lot already, and even if she didn't, she was the only one who actually bothered to look at what the classroom had to offer. Either way, it made him hopeful that perhaps he would finally be able to mentor someone who was a genuine artist themselves, not just another amateur. The new girl had an aura of true passion around her, he could see it from the start. Now it was only a matter of time until he would get a chance to see her photography, and he was seemingly looking forward to it, noticing her vintage Polaroid camera, again something unique among his students.

When she was finally done, she turned back to him. 'Goodbye, Mr. Jefferson,' she said quietly, with a bit of hesitation, fearing he would not hear her, but he glanced at her and smiled widely. 'Goodbye... Max. I hope you enjoyed the lecture.' He actually remembered my name? Oh. My. God. 'Yes, sir. It was very interesting,' she replied, sending him a sheepish smile, and looked down for a moment.

The blonde narrowed her eyes at Max, looking angry that the doe-eyed, seedy-looking hipster dared to distract her and Mr. Jefferson. Max had heard of her already — Victoria Chase, daughter of some very wealthy people. Clearly spoiled. A very mean person, too, already contending dominance for some reason.

'I'm glad to hear that,' Mr. Jefferson said, smile not leaving his face. He was fixing her with gaze, and Max felt herself getting flushed. She then heard Victoria huff impatiently, so she looked down, feeling her anxiety rise. She hated confrontation, and the presence of Mr. Jefferson wasn't making it any easier. Mark was a bit annoyed by the blonde at that point. Though skilled, she was spewing clichés about photography, complimenting him excessively, and he wasn't impressed at all. It was all the more frustrating to notice that Maxine was too shy to approach his desk with Ms. Chase occupying it from the very start — she had managed to catch him during the orientation a few days back already, and he hadn't been able to get rid of her since. Wanting to remain professional, though, he had to swallow up his irritation, and try to be a guide to her as well. He noticed Maxine was having feeling of uneasiness, thus he wished to somehow improve her spirits. 'I hope to see you tomorrow, Max,' he said softly, prompting the tiny beauty to lock eyes with him. 'See you tomorrow, Mr. Jefferson,' she replied, blushing lightly and reciprocating his smile, then left his classroom.

'Ms. Chase,' he turned to Victoria. 'I'm afraid I have to cut this short. Duty calls.' He exclaimed. 'Oh, of course, Mr. Jefferson,' the blonde replied, sounding rather disappointed. 'See you tomorrow,' she said enticingly. He didn't respond verbally, simply nodded. She was actually waving her hips on her way out, but he didn't bother to entertain her. The only person on his mind was Maxine.

         ┊┊┊┊ ➶ 𓆉。˚ ✧
         ┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
         ┊┊ .𓆟 ͎. 。˚ °   thank you for reading!
         ┊┊                     take care !    
         ┊┊.                            ➶—͙˚ ༘✶
         ┊ ➶ 。˚   °
          *.           *
          ·