part 39... final part!

Start from the beginning

"Please sir.. Alpha. Please, can I stay?" Malia almost begged, wanting approval from yet another father figure that might abandon her, and the rest of the pack was giving him puppy eyes. Meanwhile Stiles just had one eyebrow raised, knowing Derek wasn't going to throw Malia on the street.

"Of course. Jeez, I'm not some sort of evil Deucalion type or something, don't give me those eyes" The alpha said while rolling his eyes, and immediatly had Aiden hugging him to death.

"Thanks da-Derek!" he exclaimed, and Derek smiled a little.

"Sure kiddo" he replied, and Stiles snorted at how domestic their lives had become.

"Why don't we all go downstairs and have a talk? I think a lot of people have questions right now" he said, and everyone nodded. Once everyone was seated, Scott directed his confused gaze to Stiles.

"But how can Malia be Peter's daughter? Is she another survivor?" he asked, meaning the Hale house fire.

"No, she isn't. A year before Peter met Selena, he had a quick fling with a werecoyote, which resulted in her getting pregnant, which he didn't know. She gave the baby up for adoption, also without him knowing, and he found out when Malia had been living with her adoptive parents for over a year, so he left her there. Malia panicked during her first shift, which resulted in her living in the woods for a whole lot of years. The details aren't important" Stiles explained, thinking Malia might want to keep the death of her mother and sister to herself right now, and he caught her grateful glance.

"And now we should probably all go to bed. After all, most of us have school tomorrow" he added, and after some protesting, everyone but Malia went upstairs.

"Aren't you going?" Stiles asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to say thank you. For taking me in" she said softly, and Stiles couldn't keep himself from hugging her.

"Of course Malia. Anytime" he said, and she hugged him back.

"Thanks mom" she said before dissappearing upstairs as well. Stiles smiled before following her up the stairs before walking into his and Dereks bedroom.

"We've got another girl" he smiled, and Derek chuckled.

"I guess we do" he said before softly kissing his mate. They dozed off pretty quickly, until they were woken up by Malia.

"Mom? Derek? Isaac is having a nightmare" she said, and Stiles got up quickly.

"Thanks for warning me, Malia" he said, surprised she'd actually think about getting him before Isaac woke up petrified.

"No problem. He's kind of my little brother now, isn't he?" she said before going back to bed, leaving Stiles extremely happy they'd given her a chance. He rushed into Isaac and Jacksons room, where Jackson was missing (probably with Lydia) and where Isaac was trashing in his bed, sheets tangled in his legs and hair stuck to his sweaty forehead.

"Baby. Baby, wake up" Stiles said while shaking the kid awake. Isaac shot awake, immediatly clutching to Stiles.

"Mom. Mom. Mom" he repeated to himself, while Stiles stroked his trembling frame.

"Yeah baby. I'm here. Mommy's right here kiddo" he said, and the boy actually calmed down a lot easier than he usually did, probably thanks to Stiles being there when he woke up.

"Are you okay baby?" Stiles asked whem the boy'd calmed down a bit, and Isaac nodded.

"Y-yeah. Thanks mom" the boy said softly, and Stiles tucked him in and pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead.

"Mom?" Isaac said when Stiles was about to walk out.

"Yeah baby?" Stiles asked gently.

"I'm really happy that you and Derek are my parents now" he said, and Stiles smiled at him.

"I'm really happy I got the chance to be. I love you Isaac" Stiles said before closing the door behind him. When he was back to his room he curled back up with Derek, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm so incredibly happy with my life right now" he said, and Derek kissed him softly.

"I'm incredibly happy I have you in my life" he replied, and Stiles kissed his neck.

"I love you" he sighed happily, and Derek pulled him even closer.

"I love you too. And we really should start thinking about a wedding date" He said, and neither of them felt the need to say anything, perfectly content laying there in their bubble of complete and simple happiness, unaware that a pair of glowing green eyes was watching them through their open window.

Hehe. End of book two. Want a final part to the trilogy? Get me at least... 25 comments that say they want one! Cm'on, you can do it!! I have faith in you! Xoxo,

Robance c:-