part 34

Heheheheheheheheeee! Big reveal coming up! Read on my beautiful smiley unicorns! c:-

chapter 34

"Hold up Stiles. Aiden, what did you just say? Your girlfriend wants to meet your parents?" Derek interrupted, and then it clicked with Stiles.

"Have you told her about us?!" He asked shockedly, and Aiden looked very uncomfortable.

"No! Well, yes. But don't worry! She's supernatural too!" Aiden exclaimed, and Stiles sighed.

"Oh thank god. Well then, what's her name? What does she look like? You must have a picture of her somewhere" Stiles exclaimed, and Aiden swallowed hard.

"Well, I always call her Em, but... Her name is Malia."

"That's a beautiful name! I don't understand why that was so difficult to say" Stiles smiled at Aidens tense expression.

"Well, yes, but you don't understand. She's different from us" he said softly, and then he noticed everyone had gathered around them and he blushed even deeper, especially when Ethan looked at him dissaprovingly.

"Guys, beat it. This is private, capische?" Stiles exclaimed, and everyone exept for Derek made their way away from the duo.

"What did you mean, she's different?" Derek asked, and Aiden looked down.

"She's a werecoyote. But she's lived as an actual coyote for over eight years, so she doesn't always... Understand how to act around people. That's why I find it hard to introduce her" He said, but then Ethan appeared from behind him.

"Doesn't understand how to act? You mean doesn't have the faintest idea of good and bad. She's a complete psychopath" He exclaimed angrily, and Aiden growled.

"No she isn't! She's traumatized, and she doesn't always understand human ways. But she's not a psychopath" he said in a defensive  voice, and Stiles put a protective arm around his pup.

"Hey, I won't judge until I meet her. I promise. And Ethan, don't be mean about the girl who your brother is in love with" he said beratingly.

"You'll say the same thing once you meet her" Ethan muttered before walking away.

"Well, now all the listening ears are gone..." Stiles started conspicuously once Ethan had made his way out with Derek behind him to calm him down a little.

"What does she look like? How did you two meet? How old is she? What-" He rambled.

"Mom! Calm down! I'll tell you everything you want to know, just, calm down! And please don't embarrass me when she comes over" Aiden interrupted Stiles.

"We met when Ethan and I were new alphas, and we accidentally entered her territory. She tried to kill me, Ethan accidentally turned her human and she was totally confused. So, I decided to help her, because, well, she's hot. And for a long time she couldn't control her shift, and that combined with her past experiences ended up in some pretty bad things. She tried to kill Ethan and me a lot, and she actually killed some other people. Add that to the fact that she's a little anti-social, has a fear of getting close to people, always speaks her mind and is horrible at showing, well, emotions, to people she doesn't trust, she doesn't really come off as a nice person. But she really is! She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and when she smiles you just can't help but smile with her. She's an amazingly strong person with a huge temper, and when she stops hating you she's the sweetest, most loyal and amazing person you'll ever be lucky enough to even call a friend, and I just- I just never want her to leave me" he said, his voice dying away in the end. He looked up at Stiles insecurely, and sighed a little in relief when the man was smiling at him.