part 33

Sooo... Another chappie for y'all! And I just realised something.... My dad has a triskelion tattoo, and I have an uncle named Peter. I'm also the eldest of three and a brunette girl. OMG.

Chapter 33

Stiles' POV:

The next day was a calm one for Stiles and Derek, and they would be leaving in two days, about which Stiles had mixed feelings. He really liked Alec and Marlie's pack, even Dahra, who'd apologised and now looked up to him like he was her hero, but he also missed his pups incredibly much and wasn't really sure how to go another day without them.

"Derek! I miss the pups" he whined while he and Derek were lounging in the luxurious pool of the hotel.

"I know babe, but we're going back the day after tomorrow, as early as we want! And you'll still speak to them tonight" Derek said while placing a kiss on Stiles's head.

"I know. But I'm worried what they and my dad have been doing to the house and their diet as well, and that's gonna be hard to check on on the phone" Stiles whined, and Derek chuckled.

"You haven't seen the kids in two days, and you're already having symptoms of the empty nest syndrome!" Derek laughed, and Stiles pouted at him.

"Don't you miss them? I mean, we are raising this pack together you know" Stiles exclaimed indignantly, and Derek pulled him closer.

"Of course I miss them, you know I do. It's just funny that you're acting so much like a mom whose kids have gone out to college" he smiled, and Stile chuckled sadly.

"I'm gonna keep them home next year" He sighed, and Derek chuckled.

"Don't worry babe. Even if they're gonna get a room, they'll be back every weekend and holiday, the pack pull is too strong. And you'll be in college too, so there won't be time for you to fret" Derek reassured him, and then he distracted both of them by connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

Pack POV:

"Where were you yesterday?" Ethan hissed to his brother when they got home from school and had walked up to their room to talk some 'homework' over.

"You know just fine where I was" Aiden hissed back, and Ethan growled at him.

"You promised me you'd break up with her when we joined this pack. You promised!" He exclaimed, and Aiden sighed.

"I know Ethan, I know! But I just.. I just couldn't" he said, his voice dying away in the end.

"I told you your fascination with her was gonna get you killed. Just like her. She's dangerous Aiden, that's why you should break up with her" he said, and Aiden suddenly looked down.

"What? What is it Aiden?" Ethan asked sharply, and Aiden sighed.

"She kind of.. Invited herself over here the day mom and Derek get back" he said hesitantly, and Ethan's eyes went big.

"What?! You can't let her come here" He exclaimed shockedly, and at the noise Danny and Isaac came in.

"What's wrong? Pops wanted to speak to us by the way" Isaac said, and Ethan looked his brother sharply in the eyes one last time before putting on a smile.

"Nothing's wrong, really. Aiden just surprised me. What do you think pops wants to speak to us about?" he asked, and they walked downstairs leaving Aiden to curse to himself before following them downstairs. The poor boy really had no idea what to do, and to make it worse, he couldn't ask Stiles this time.

When he got downstairs, John and the others were waiting for him in the livingroom, and when he'd sat down, the sheriff stood up with a smirk.

"You know, I think you all miss my son, am I right?" He asked, and everyone nodded.