part 35

Another chappie! Sorry that it's so late, there have been some problems at home I won't get into detail about here, and then my dad dragged us to france and overall it's been a busy few weeks, but I hope you'll enjoy anyway! (btw, Aiden calls Malia Em, but it's not really the word, more the letter "M", which I tried to make clear with her name in his phone xd)

chapter 35

"Seriously. Take these things upstairs" Stiles said annoyedly at the two practically naked men while automatically shielding Allisons eyes when the girl came in, but not after the girl released a shocked

"Dad!" and Chris blushed a deep red.

"Well hello Stiles! What an unpleasant surprise you are! May I ask what you're doing here this early?" Peter asked, and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"This is my house. I come home as early as I want. Now please go upstairs. Do I have to remind you that I'm your alpha? Or that my fiancé is your other alpha?" Stiles exclaimed annoyedly while still covering Allisons eyes.

"Of course not my dear Stiles. You manage to rub it in just fine" Peter smirked.

"I think you should go" Stiles grumbled, and Peter chuckled again.

"Yes, Chris, you should probably go. I have a nagging suspicion that either your daughter or her pack mom are going to kill us otherwise" he said, and Chris nodded before picking up his clothes and rushing out of the door, almost bumping into Derek, while muttering a "sorry Allison" and blushing furiously. Then, Peter just laughed to himself and dissapeared upstairs.

"God, that man" Stiles grumbled while removing his gand from over Allisons eyes.

"That was just as disgusting as seeing you with Derek. I think I need to brush my teeth, or shower, or.. Something" The girl groaned before dissapearing upstairs as well.

"Derek, you should probably talk to your uncle" Stiles sighed, and Derek nodded.

"He's almost more childish than the pups" Derek chuckled, getting several indignant insults thrown to his head at which the alpha just chuckled.

"Hey, kids, no insulting anyone, please. I think Derek and me should unpack, and after that I'll make everyone lunch" Stiles said, and everyone agreed with the lunch part while Stiles and Derek went upstairs to unpack.

"Ahh, good to be back" Stiles sighed while flopping on his and Dereks bed.
"It sure is" Derek smirked while leaning over the bed to kiss his fiancé.

"You know, we might want to start thinking about a date" Derek smiled while stroking Stiles' engagement ring with his thumb.

"I think that's a great idea" Stiles smiled back, and he pulled Dereks face to his for a long, loving kiss.

"Mom? Derek? Is it safe to come in?" Aidens voice sounded hesitantly through the bedroom door, and Stiles sighed but still pulled away from his fiancé.

"Yeah Aiden, come in" He said, and the door opened enough for Aidens head to peek through and check if everything was really okay before he stepped through, still looking a little bit insecure.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted" he said, and Stiles smiled at the boy who clearly had no idea what to do with himself and his lovesick head.

"It's okay bud. Come here" Stiles said while holding out his open arms, inviting the boy for a hug, which he accepted after a short hesitation.

"Mom, how the hell am I supposed to act with her here? And the others? And how do you make up to a girl?!" The boy exclaimed panicky, and Stiles comfortingly stroked his hair, but then threw a smirk at his fiancé.