part 37

Another chappie for my favourite readers! How you doin'? Well, I'm bored but fine, on a small camping in france xd There's some awkward Stalia fluff in here, some Sterek, and some Stiles being a little tired of having pups... Enjoy! c:-

chapter 37

Before Stiles could come out of his shocked daze enough to reply to Deatons words, his phone was yanked out of his hands by Peter.

"It doesn't matter" the man growled while ending the phone call.

"It doesn't matter, because I can never be a father to her. I'm not a father anymore" he snarled before dissapearing out of the front door.

"Well this just got a lot more complicated" Derek sighed, and Stiles nodded.

"Should we tell her?" he asked insecurely, and Derek shook his head.

"I don't know if we should right away. Plus, I think that's up to Peter" the alpha said, amd Stiles nodded.

"You might be right" he sighed.

"But I really don't like lying to the girl. I have a feeling that's happened too much to her already" he said, and Derek pulled his fiancé in for a hug.

"She'll be fine, especially now you've decided to take her in" he smiled, and Stiles snuggled deeper into his fiancé's shirt, inhaling the man's deep, calming scent.

"I hope she will. She's had a tough life" he sighed, and when they curled up on the couch, neither of them had an idea of the dark-blonde girl who'd been listening from the other door and was now going back upstairs, an expression inbetween confused and content.

The next morning Malia sat next to Aiden at breakfast, throwing a strange glance at the door where Peter had dissapeared through ten minutes earlier, but also giving Stiles... Well, a neutral look, but she wasn't smirking constantly anymore.

"Malia, where do you go to school? Because we have to leave in half an hour" Stiles asked, and Malia chuckled.

"I haven't gone to school since I was nine. Aiden gave me some books though, and before I sold them for food I managed to catch up on most things" she said blankly, and Stiles shook his head.

"Oh no. No one under the age of eighteen and living under my roof is staying home. I'll sign you in myself" he said, at which Scott and Erica chuckled.

"Mom is kind of fierce about us staying in school instead of becoming a stripper" Erica said, referring to that glorious time right after she was turned, when she had her mind set on either becoming a playboy model or a stripper. Thank god Stiles had talked her out of that one.

"Well, it's not like that's a reliable or respectable career. Or, at least not for my pups. By the way, Malia, do you want any more pancakes?" Stiles said, and Malia quickly shook her head.

"No thanks. I'm a little nauseous" she said, and Stiles nodded.

"Take it easy today than. And guys, we have to go in a few, so I suggest that you hurry" Stiles said, at which all the pups made their way upstairs.

"Sourwolf, be nice for Malia" Stiles called before shutting the door behind him. All went well at school that day, exept for the headmaster giving him a weird look when he had to sign Malia up for school. Until Erica and Scott decided to place stink bombs all over the cafeteria, with which they earned themselves detention as well as Allison, Isaac and Kira. Allison because the girl had tried to stop her boyfriend and pack sister from doing something so stupid, and Isaac and Kira because both sweet, naive kids had tried to warn a few students with which they accidentally set off three of the bombs.