part 14

Hellllooo my beautiful smiley unicorns!!!! I hope you liked last chapter!!! Well, here's the next one c:- Enjoy!!!

chapter 14

Immediatly when Stiles'd realised healers was the next group and two were already taken care of, he was sure the darach was intending to take Melissa next. After all, it would be a big hit for the pack and she'd defenetely weaken their spirit. He immediatly rang her number again, but instead if Melissas familar voice he was met by Deucalions deep rasp. "Hello little alpha mate. You're the smart one, aren't you?" He chuckled softly. "Let's see if your wit will be able to save you this time, little alpha mate. Remember, now I have my vision back, there is no way you'll be able to get to me again-" he was interuppted by a loud scream. "STILES! DON-" Melissa started, but suddenly she fell silent. "As I was saying, little alpha mate, try to find me. Goodbye" Deucalion said, and Stiles was still holding the phone to his ear when the other man had hung up and all he could hear was a faint beeping. He stood there, frozen, until he felt two strong hands grab his arms. "Stiles? Stiles, babe, what's wrong?" Derek asked worriedly while pulling Stiles close, but the gesture got the younger man out of his trance. "Derek! Fuck! I have to-fuck!" Ge yelled while pulling himself from Dereks grip and running into the living room, where the pups were. "Danny, Lydia, stay here and watch the toddlers. Everyone else, come with me. Allison, grab your bow first. PRONTO!" He yelled, and the pups didn't know how fast to get their asses into the car. "Mom, what's wrong?" Erica asked worriedly while Stiles was flooring the gas pedal. "Next group is healers, Deucalion's got Melissa. We gotta get to the hospital" Stiles explained quickly, abd the pups all went silent for the ride. When they arrived at the hospital they ran to Melissa's ward, where Boyd snapped his head up. "I caught her scent. I think it leads to the elevator" he said calmly, and Stiles nodded while all of them stepped into the elevator, but they were stopped by a panting Derek who'd appearently run to the hospital. "They're on the roof. The elevator doesn't go up there, we'll have to take the stairs" he blurted. "How did you know?" Stiles asked, and Derek looked at him. "I saw them. You could've too, I was standing on top of the parking lot" the man said dryly. "Why were you- nevermind. We have to get to that staircase right now" Stiles answered quickly, and they all ran up to the small door next to the elevator. After they'd hurried up the stairs, they were met by Melissa, gagged and tied up to a pole with her hands behind her back, and a smirking Deucalion. "Well look at all of you little pups. On a fieldtrip to 'real wolves town' with mommy and daddy? Well Stiles, I'll put on a show for the kids" he said with a devillish chuckle that would give Peter a run for his money. "No thanks, the kids and daddy have prepared a little show especially for you, it would be rude not to watch" Stiles retorted, and simultaneously the pups and shifted and looked at them with glowing yellow, blue or in Dereks case red eyes. Allison put an arrow on her bow and pointed it straight at Deucalions chest. "Aw, how adorable. I'd like to particapate ib your play. What's it called?" Deucalion smirked, and Stiles nearly growled in anger. "Fuck you" he said while Erica and Boyd jumped to Deucalions sides to attempt and rip him apart, but the demon-wolf swatted them away like flies. Next up was Allison, but her arrow was simply plucked out of the air. Then Deucalion decided to attack, and within seconds the unconscious and mauled bodies of Aiden, Erica and Boyd layed sprawled over the rooftop, Allison had been forced to hide along with Stiles, and Derek was having a bloody one-on-one with Deucalion, and it looked like Derek was losing. At that moment Stiles heared a soft whimper coming from a few feet away from him, and when he looked he saw a bleeding Boyd hovering over a still unconscious Erica, and without thinking Stiles crawled up to them. "Ma, she isn't waking up!" Boyd hissed panicky, and Stiles realised this was the first time he'd actually seen Boyd scared. "Calm down honey, she's still breathing. She'll come to when her body is ready" Stiles told the bigger guy soothingly after checking if Erica was actually still breathing. "She isn't going to have something permanent, is she?" Boyd asked, and Stiles smiled softly while rubbing soothing circles on Boyds back. "She'll be fine, don't worry" He said softly while looking at Derek worriedly, because he wasn't sure about his faith. What he saw shocked him, Deucalion was holding Derek up by his throat, clearly choking all air out of his body. Immediatly Stiles bolted towards the two men, but he was swatted away even easier than Erica earlier. All he could do was watch Dereks bloody face become a deep purple while he was gasping and wheezing for a little bit of air he clearly wasn't getting right now. Then his body went limp, like Stiles'd expected, but right when he was going to scream, out of fear and anger he heared a loud thud and saw Deucalions eyes roll back in their sockets while the man released his grip on Dereks throat and both of them crashed to the ground. Behind them stood Peter, arrogant smirk present on his face and the remains of Stiles' aluminium bat still raised, even though it was litterally ripped apart from the impact. Peter smirked cockily before grabbing Deucalions unconscious body by the armpits and starting to haul him somewhere, but before Stiles could thank him Derek started coughing and gasping for air, and Stiles immediatly rushed over to his side, where he started instructing his breathing, like he'd done when Scott used to get asthma attacs, until the man was breathing normally again and the bruises on his neck had faded. Stiles pulled him in for a passionate kiss before turning his head to look at Peter, who was preoccupied throwing Deucalion off the roof on the backside of the building. "Peter" Stiles called softly, and the man looked up. "Thanks" he added, and Peter just smirked cockily. "Never underestimate the power of a good bat" He said arrogantly. "Which was yours by the way" he added thoughtfully. "Well bye everyone, Melissa, you're gorgeous as always" Peter told a still tied-up Melissa before walking through the little door through which they'd entered the roof. "Shit. Melissa, are you okay?!" Stiles yelled while running towards her and untying her before removing the gag. "Stiles! You shouldn't have come!" She yelled, and Stiles looked at her confusedly. "He wasn't going to kill me, I wasn't the victim. I was just a distraction so the darach could kidnap Deaton"

I know, I know, it's short, but this really was the best ending for the chapter xd. For anyone who read that little rant on my mb: I'm sorry for my hormonal nausea (let's just call it that) anyway, if you enjoyed it please comment and vote! xoxo,

Robance c:-