part 38

OH MY FUDGING GOODNESS! 100 FREAKING THOUSAND READS?!?! REALLY?! 100K?! WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?! OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys are so totally amazing! My beautiful, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing smiley unicorns! All of you are amazing, honestly. I love you c:-

chapter 38

Monday came around, and it was time for a hormonal, moody and nervous Malia to start her first day of school in over eight years. Safe to say no one looked forward to that. Stiles had made her an extra special breakfast with french toast and bacon pancakes and everything, but the girl had barely managed to finish a small bowl of cereal.

"You'll be fine. Really" Aiden told his girlfriend while placing a peck on her lips, at which she nodded.

"Yeah. If I could kill off a pack of deer, this should be easy. Right?" She said hesitatingly, and Stiles smiled at her.

"I know it will be. I practiced with you, and apart from maths, Aidens books kept you up to date with everything. You apparently have one hell of a huge brain" Stiles chuckled before shooing everyone to the cars. Before they stepped into the school building, Malia took a deep breath before plastering an awfully familiar smirk on her face and stepping in, facing all the students with the severe 'small town syndrome' who stared at the hot new girl and the people who she'd come in with like they were thinking

"what the hell is wrong with that clique?" because honestly, all new or hot students were in, from what they knew, 'Jacksons' little popular clique, while they kept ignoring the fact that the whole group seemed to rotate around that flailing spaz Stilinski.

"Kay Malia, me or Aiden can walk with to the administration office to get your schedule, okay?" That same flailing spaz told the girl who seemed to be examining the teenagers in the building sceptically.

"Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to learn anything here, judging from all the idiots here, but you can both walk with me if you want" she deadpanned, and Stiles chuckled before he and Aiden showed her the way to the office.

The day went surprisingly well, Malia had only almost mauled three students and shifted twice, even though her mood didn't improve one bit.

Sadly, her last class was maths, in which she only had Lydia to support her a little. Meanwhile, Stiles was sweating in anxiety in his chem class, which wasn't really practical since he really should pay attention so he could tutor Scott and Isaac later. But all he could do was think about the non-social girl a floor above his head. And it turned out that he had been right by worrying, since he got a text halfway through the hour saying

"Malia just walked out of class when the teacher asked her a question. Sent this to Aiden as well" Lydia's text read, and Stiles quickly asked for permission to go to the bathroom and swatted a half-sleeping Scott on the head so he could tell him to take notes. He hurried to the classroom where Malia'd been in earlier to find Aiden already there.

"Know where your girlfriend's at?" he asked casually, and Aiden shook hus head, clearly suppressing his amusement.

"No, but I can track her scent if you want to?" he asked, and Stiles nodded.

"She just walked out of Carlssons class. I really do like your choice in girls" Stiles said.

"Even though it might not have been the smartest move she could've made" he added.

"Yeah, well, she probably didn't even know it wasn't allowed" Ethan defended his girlfriend while they went on their way, and Stiles shrugged.

"Something else we'll have to explain to her. Ah, look, there she is" Stiles said when they walked on to the lacrosse field and he noticed the girl's light brown curls. They walked up to the bench she was sitting on, apparently deep in thought, and she looked at both of them.