Introduction

Welcome to my new story!

Scorned Blue

( Formerly titled as Aravena )

A royal tale where fantasy blends with romance, where mystery and darkness embrace each other like the moon embrace the night. An unique world with known touch of magic. But there's a little difference. This world is not like the usual world of fairytales. This one has dark corners, has screams of agony, has suffocated souls, has heartbreaks and dirty politics. But there's also light in this world. There is hope. There is love.

An unexpected love story that wasn't meant to happen but happened somehow.

Casts

Here are the two lead casts of the story

Aravena

Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Credits

Here is list of people who helped with beautiful aesthetics

Edited ~ Bangtanologicc
       mcflurry-x

GIF Banner ~ -wanderes

Picture Banner ~ SabrinaEttey

Book Cover ~ SabrinaEttey

(The media resources used to create the cover and other aesthetics in this book are not owned by the author. They belong to their respective creators)

Copyright © 2019 Sabrina Ettey
All rights reserved.

No parts of this publication may be, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright laws.

~~~
~~~~~

So, are you ready to explore the world of magic, love, and darkness?

If so, then let's begin the journey, shall we?

Beginning Date ~ February 20, 2019

Completion Date ~ August 13, 2022