Fresh - The End of Circumference Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

'TRINITY-WILL-YOU-BE-MY-WIFE????' His sudden, hurried shout echoed through the air as all of a sudden, he whirled around, squeezing his eyes shut as a bright red washed over his face. In his hands, was a sack size of her head. He had taken this sack with him through the entire journey, but not once did she question it, she just assumed that it was food or something, as he always bought some with him during outings. But if he's actually proposing, there's only one thing that can be in the sack. And that would be gold, jewels, extravagant gifts, anything of the like.

A silence passed the two of them, before Trinity started to laugh.

Circumference opened one eye, like he was scared.

"Seriously? C'mon, you don't have to be so shy!"

'I-Is that a no?'

"No? Nonono, Hey, Circumference, look at me, I'm not saying no, I would love to be your wife!" She chirped, cheeks flushed with a rosy red that was extremely rare for her. The feeling in her heart was genuine love and affection. She took the sack and opened it. Her suspicions were true, it was loaded to the brim with the finest gold and jewels she could find, even a perfume bottle or two. Of course he could get his hands on such extravagant goods. Most people just give their brides-to-be a gold bracelet or two, Circumference was practically a god, so of course he gifted her with goods belonging to a queen. He created the sun and moon, which both shone a bright, warm pink over the earth. When he came into creation, he looked pretty much the exact same as he did now, still as youthful as ever. He did not age a day, still greatly resembling a young adult despite being almost a hundred years old at this point. So did Aster, Tess and Trinity. Radius was growing taller and taller every day, however.

"But why here of all places? Usually most humans organise a huge ceremony when the male proposes, that's what I'm confused about."

'Well, um, I didn't want to create a big fuss about it, so...' His eyes darted down the ground. His usual confidence had dissipated.

She smiled, took the bag in her hands, and kissed Circumference on the cheek. He just immediately exploded, melting like a stick of butter in the microwave. Trinity laughed and hugged him. Just when he thought he couldn't possibly get any more red...

When they returned back to Trinity's cottage, they weren't exactly expecting Aster and Tess already waiting for them. No, they just opened the door, saw that a fire was already lit, and two figures were sitting hip to hip on a bench not even 10 meters from the door. Circumference was just escorting Trinity to her house, and they both assumed their other two friends had already gone to rest for the day, so they were not expecting them to be right in Trinity's house. How did they even get in?

"Where were you two?" The blue-eyed figure squinted at them. Trinity and Circumference froze.

The woman, Tesseract, had ebony skin that directly contrasted her bright blue hair. It reached down to her waist in cropped segments. She wore a dark blue robe, adorned with accented squares. Like Circumference and Trinity, her headphones were white, design being a blue square. Aster was a tall, lanky, skinny man who almost never left the house - or even the bed - without his trademark cloak. He said it made him look "mysterious" and "sophisticated". His short, spiky green hair was also the same shade as his eyes. His headphone design was a green pentagon.

"Hi..." Trinity waved awkwardly. Tess glared at her down her greek nose.

'Where were you?'

"She's my fiancée now." Circumference interrupted, wanting to get it over with. Aster and Tess just blinked.

And both of them broke their usual calm demeanours.

"WHAT????" Aster sat up so fast that the chair fell down behind him. There was a look in his eyes that was a combination of both incredulousness and the giddiness of a child. "SO YOU DID GO THROUGH WITH IT! I GENUINELY THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE ABORTED LIKE A COWARD!"