"Well we all heard you yell, we raced to you half way conscious on the ground, you has two very puffy bumps on you back, your mother called the paramedics, and the boys kinda freaked out. So we told them to stay home." Wow that sounds exciting, I sigh looking back out the window.

"Could we move to the states after my sister is born?" I ask, living in Britain is fun but I want to know where I was born and see my grandmas.

"You can, your eighteen now, you could move there. Your mother and I couldn't possibly pack and travel with a new born." Ugh! Pulling into our driveway I go inside quickly, I am too frustrated right now, I'm so irritable, all of mothers hormones are making me nuts! Heading into our kitchen I see a small egg white inlet made for me, all the boys wait at the table and when they see me they dart to their feet looking nervous.

"I'm not a bomb, I didn't die, calm down." I snap, sliding into my chair I eat the food quickly feeling so irritable. The boys sit down before Lois speaks up.

"So what happened?" He asks taking a fresh peach we picked two days ago on our tree.

"I got stung by wasps on my run, I guess I was allergic?" I chew, finishing my food I take my plate to the sink before bouncing up the stairs. Closing the door behind me I feel so frustrated and tired, it might be close to my time of the month. Taking my phone out of my bra I check my Instagram seeing pictures from last night, it was totally awesome. Sliding into bed I turn in the Tv to watch Walking Dead all covered in my duvet. Feeling small cramps come on I get in a tighter ball. But they become to known, limping into the bathroom, opening my cupboard I take out a tampon before sitting on the toilet. Yup I started. Cleaning that mess up I walk completely naked to my closet. Opening it I search through my undergarments and get my turquoise underwear and pulling them on, then the door cracks open and Liam pops his head in and I yell covering myself in shock.

"Get out! Get out pervert!" I scream covering my breast, he quickly closed the door leaving me there even more frustrated than earlier, throwing in my bra I slip on some more cheer shorts and a tank top I cut so it reveals my belly button ring. It rises to my ribs, the cool breeze from my open window has me more relaxed. Smiling I climb back into my comfy bed and totally relaxing, today has been a long day, and it's going to take a while to get used to having boys in the house. Very strange.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Kali! Kali hunny, the boys want to take you for a birthday dinner, you leave in an hour." My mother calls from the other side if my door, groaning I throw the pillow over my head groaning.

"I don't feel like it!" The volume of my voice grows towards the end if the sentence, my cramps hurt and it's not enough time to get ready.

"Well none of us care, plus your mother and I need the house to ourselves to talk to our dula."

"Why can't I stay? I want to join?"

"No way, that was code for your mother and I, your sister is doing some crazy things to me so I need your mother alone tonight so get ready and get out."

"Thanks!" I sarcastically shout throwing my pillow at the door shouting with frustration. Lugging myself out of bed I head to my closet opening it, I don't even know the dress.

I grab a casual purple dress, pulling it on I feel do uncomfortable in it, I'm so bloated but I can't fart in my own home! Pulling on my black heals I make my way to my bathroom pulling out my hair it's nice and curly still, I leave it the way it is touching my face up a bit, I still have my fake lashes so I just add more mascara to make me look umph! I add some blush and lipstick and figure I have plenty of time left, grabbing my matching handbag I fill it with my necessary needs, walking out of my room and into the hallway I make my way down the stairs to see all the guys looking pretty nice lounging on our couch.

"I'm done." I groan coming down the stairs, they all hop to their feet and stare at me up and down. Yeah, yeah whatever.

"Let's go!" Liam smiles, we all leave the house and I lock the doors behind me, turning around they are all staring at my crotch area now but quickly turn away.

"Were you guys just staring at my butt?" All their faces run red before Harry breaks the silence.

"So here is the plan, you and Liam go have fun and the rest of us will crash at you dads's place until you guys are done!" I look at them with a sort of disgusted, disbelieved look.

"If you wanted to ask me in a date Liam then you should have asked! You also could have told my moms the truth!"

"Well your mom seems to be a bit...hormonal...so we didn't want to mess with it." Nail scratches the back of his head, I can't believe them!

"We are all adults here so let's act like them! I'm not going on a date because I'm an adult and Liam you should be a gentleman and make plans with me first. ado I know what we are going to do, were all going laser tagging then to go get some food okay?" They all nod understanding and I make my way to my car, it's nothing like big! I just wanted a Honda Civic not too much to ask for. We all pile in and I drive.

Turning in the car my music blasts, not scaring me but them, it's not their CD it's the radio. Slamming my car door shut I back out of the driveway turning down the radio and heading off to our game.