caught // chris chambers

🔅🔆requested by lovelylachambers 🔆🔅
💫 thx for requesting so much and so often i feel blessed lil sis ;) 💫
warning: mild-moderate smut cause i'm in the mood lmao
♻️ idk i hope its good? maybe? ♻️

🔅🔆requested by lovelylachambers 🔆🔅💫 thx for requesting so much and so often i feel blessed lil sis ;) 💫warning: mild-moderate smut cause i'm in the mood lmao♻️ idk i hope its good? maybe? ♻️

i'm soaked^
OK HERE WE GO, SORRY.

1964 (if you don't wanna do the math, you're both about 17 years old)
Castle Rock

The sound of crickets chirping filled the treehouse as you and Chris played cards like you always did. It was pretty late, maybe 9, your only light source being a few small candles that illuminated your faces.
"I knock," Chris said confidently. He threw down his cards, "Twenty-nine."
You smirked, raising your eyebrows and placing your cards on the table.
"Thirty-two. Pay up, Chambers."
He stared at your cards in shock.
"Bullshit!"
"Bulltrue," you grinned, leaning closer to him and imitating his famous phrase. He rolled his eyes.
"Bullshit," he retorted again, emphasizing the word, "you're bluffing."
He leaned toward you as he spoke, lifting his chin defiantly, giving you a view of his jawline.
A fluttery feeling began to grow in your chest as you continued to tease each other.
"Bulltrue. I win. Deal with it, Chambers," you poked his chest, your faces still slowly getting closer.
"Oh shut up," he murmured. He was smiling now, his blue eyes traveling to your lips.
"Okay, I will. But you owe me," You shrugged in a matter-of-fact manner.
"What do I owe you?" He asked teasingly. He knew what you were getting at.
"I dunno," you whispered. Your noses were touching, eyes halfway closed, "something good."
"Like what?" He was practically begging for you to kiss him, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.
You pressed your lips to his. It seemed to immediately ignite something in him and he kissed you back. It began rather gentle, but quickly became frantic. He pulled you closer to him, even when there was no more space to fill, pressing you against the nearest wall.
You helped him take off his shirt and he began to kiss your jawline, traveling to your neck. You bit your lip as he left a trail of hickeys down to your collarbone, your hands tensing up in his hair.
He continued to kiss your collarbone and you sighed, your eyes fluttering.
"Hey," you said jokingly.
"Hm?" He muttered against your chest. The vibration of his voice made you ticklish, the fluttery feeling growing stronger.
"You still owe me a Coca Cola after this."
He pulled his head up and rolled his eyes.
You grinned as he responded.
"Uh huh. Sure."
"I said something good. This isn't-"
He smirked, suddenly leaning in and kissing the sweet spot on your neck, making you inhale sharply and stop talking.
You playfully slapped him as he continued to kiss and bite your neck. He kept smiling.
"Cheater!"
"Bullshit," he murmured in a taunting voice. You hated how witty he could be sometimes.
He leaned back for a moment, helping you take your shirt off. Once you did, his eyes flickered over your body. Your heart was beating out of your chest.
He bit his lip and leaned in again, this time slowly as if making sure that you knew exactly what he was doing, and kissed you.
His lips moved against yours slowly, and the kiss once again became frantic as you ran out of breath.
You heard a slight creak and soft voices, as if someone was just outside the treehouse.
Shit.
"Chris," you murmured against his lips, trying to pull away.
"If this is another joke, I'm not gonna deal with it," he said, his voice deep. He continued to kiss you, running his hands up your sides and traveling toward your bra.
The voices grew louder.
"Chris," you said, more urgently this time, trying to push him off of you. He bit your bottom lip and pulled it a little, making your heart beat two times as fast. You choked back a moan as you started to hear soft footsteps.
Someone was climbing the ladder.
"Not yet..."
The treehouse door creaked open.
SHIT.
"Oh my-"
"OH MY-"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"AAAAAAUGH!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
You pushed Chris off of you and jumped up, trying to cover your chest.
You were met by the sight of Gordie, Teddy, and Vern, all of their heads poking out of the floor of the treehouse. Gordie had a flashlight clenched between his teeth and the other two boys were holding bags and bowls of snacks like tangerine sherbet, Ray Rogers cookies, and Jiffy-Pop.
They'd obviously come to the treehouse to join you and Chris.
And they obviously didn't know what they'd be getting themselves into.
"HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD! GO! GO! GO! MOVE!" Gordie yelled, practically shoving the other boys down the ladder and jumping off himself.
You heard them all screaming and you and Chris exchanged looks of absolute horror, throwing on your shirts and scrambling to get dressed and explain yourselves.
Once you had calmed the three boys and everything had settled down, you all climbed into the treehouse cautiously.
You all sat around the table, staring at the ground. Your face and Gordie's were the same shade of dark red. Chris rapped the cards against the wooden floor. Teddy's eyes darted around nervously and he drummed his fingers on his knee.
Vern broke the silence, clearing his throat.
"Let's, um, let's just pretend like that didn't happen, kapeesh?"
You all nodded frantically.
"Kapeesh!"
For the rest of the night, you and the boys played card games and ate snacks, listening to Gordie's stories. You and Chris continued to exchange glances, earning both of you raised eyebrows from Gordie. The incident was (somewhat) forgotten. Everything was pretty normal, at least as normal as possible after something like that.

Teddy's jokes, which seemed to be specifically targeted towards making out, were the only "non-normal" things about that night.
Why?
Who knows.
;)

(okay wow)
guys not even gonna lie, this is one of my favorite imagines that i've made i think ever. it just reminds me of summer and the good ol' days :')
if making out had anything to do with that.

anyways, i hope you guys (especially u lovelylachambers wink wink) enjoyed that imagine cause it was very fun to write and i like it a lot.

that's all, don't forget to keep leaving requests!

ok i was soaked now i'm kinda maybe drowning? heh...^

love,
🌿 -camhhhh- 🌿
word count - 1080