Princess Shokora

From Wario Land 4. I never played the game but thanks to the person who requested it, I can somehow understand what to write. Also thank you to @paultiteuf360 for my first ever official request.

Note: you will be a child (13-14 years) and princess Shokora will be a teenager. And it will be fluffy. This will be set after the events from the game.

Enjoy!

After the events of the Golden Diva and the rescue of one Princess Shokora, one boy, Y/N L/N, who was adopted into her family. Some may ask, is it incestuous? Adopted into the family, not blood related, so how you see it, it's up to you. You have heard that Shokora has been rescued and is on her way home. You were deemed excited. You did feel close to her ever since she took you in. 

Flashback

You were one of the few homeless kids as you escaped the orphanage because of a strict headmaster. You stumbled into a garden and were in hiding. You weren't wearing the best of clothes. A plain white shirt and a pair of jeans with some tears with a pair of white and black sneakers. "Why does this happen to me?" You say with tears building up. "Hey there. What are you doing here?" You look to the voice and it was a redhead wearing a dress with frilly patterns. "Are you lost?" She asked in a heavenly voice. "Where are your parents?" It hit you there. "They died and I was sent to an orphanage. The headmaster did mean things to me and the kids. So I ran here." "You poor boy." She was caressing you since she came across a beaten and abused child. When she was touching your face, she was wearing gloves and you feel warm. 'This feels warm. So gentle.' You say in your mind. "How about you live with me?" She asks you. "I'll keep you fed and get you some clothes too." You nod. "My name is Shokora. What is yours?" "Y/N L/N," 

Present

When you first met her, you feel warm. Her touch, her aura. Now she is free and coming home. And when you were living with her, you developed feelings for her. But for a child, yes it is cute, but it is all about the commitment. Now you were a teenager, close to her age, supposedly. And the feelings were also turned into butterflies in your stomach. Now, the moment of truth, confessing your feelings to the princess. "Y/N!" She saw you and is running to your direction. You were walking toward her. You knew the outcome. She got you in her embrace. Wearing her outfit that she still wore the first day she took you in. "My precious Y/N." Shokora said to you. You still feel loved when she gave you the names of affection. She let you go and held your hands. Still wearing the gloves. 'Still warm when I feel them on my hands.' "I hope you never did anything wrong when I was gone." She asked with worry. "Never, princess. You saved me before, so I will never waste myself." She interlocked your hands with hers. "You always mean a lot to me. I may be a princess, but I will not let anyone choose who I want to love, or maybe marry." She spilled her feelings to you. You were going to confess to her, but best do it now or she'll  believe you don't accept her feelings. "I have grown feelings for you too... Shokora." "You remember my name!" She pinches your cheeks and also gives you a kiss. Having feelings as a child can often time transpire when you grow up in life. 

Finally done with this one shot. Now I can work on what else needs fixing. 

Next one-shot: Audrey Belrose from HuniePop