Medea

From Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works & Fate/Grand Order. Thought she was reliable to Soichiro in the show. And one of my top Casters in the game.

Enjoy!

Setting: Fuyuki City (set in Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works after the battle with Rin and Shirou)

Y/N was not selected to be in the Holy Grail War but was taken under the wing of Soichirou Kuzuki since you wanted to be a full time mage when the new war comes, despite everyone's disdain. One thing about you is that you are in love with Soichirou's Servant: Caster, or her True Name, Medea. She was wearing a dress and wearing an officer's hat, covering her face. You hid your feelings for her since Medea is kinda smitten with her Master.

Time skip to the events after the destruction of Kotomine's church

"Master." Caster said to Soichirou. "What is it?" He said. "Since the church is destroyed and Kirei gone, what is next?" Soichirou thinks for a bit. "We find Emiya and Tohsaka. And bring the H/C boy with us since this will be a part of his training." Caster was blushing once she found out he was talking about his student. "I will bring young Y/N to us. Be back, Master." Medea vanished and she goes to find you.

Time skip to Y/N brought to you by Medea's kawaii pointed ears

The H/C haired boy was practicing his combat skills since his fight with Shirou and Rin. You had a crush on the tsundere, but once she said you're not her type, but would want to be friends with you, you werein depression until Mr. Kuzuki took you under his wing and saw his Servant. "Hello, Y/N." Caster/Medea said. "Caster? What brings you here?" You said. "Master wants to bring you along to fight Emiya and Tohsaka. It is your training exercise." The young mage manipulates two longswords. "I am ready." You said with confidence. "Naughty boy." She said suggestively. Medea inexplicably held the mage's hand and vanished heading to his destination.

Time skip to the encounter with Rin and Shirou brought to you by Akane Hiyama, Jack the Ripper, and Yuno Gasai in a knife fight

The time has come to the fight. While you were training, Caster has kidnapped Saber (True Name Altria/Arturia Pendragon) Shirou's Servant while he was on a date with Rin. While you walked into an abandoned building and saw Saber held with her hands tied up to an unknown object.

 While you walked into an abandoned building and saw Saber held with her hands tied up to an unknown object

You gasp at the sight of the kidnapped King of Knights. "Saber?! How'd this happen?" "Young Y/N. You see Saber here as she is held for a ransom for Emiya and Tohsaka. I called you here for your training exercise. Take out Tohsaka and Emiya." You could not believe what you heard. Taking out two of your first friends. Sure, Rin may have rejected you, but this was too much. How will this fare out? 

To be continued.....

Part 2 of this one-shot is coming soon. How will the reader fare in the fight against Shirou and Rin? Find out next time!

Next one-shot: in between Hanji from Attack on Titan, Shino Asada from Sword Art Online, or one of the girls from HuniePop. Stay tuned!