Mash Kyrielight

From Fate/Grand Order. One of the best girls in the game/TV movie. Perfect waifu material and relationship between kouhai and senpai. This will be set in the events way before the explosion and the Rayshift to Fuyuki City 2004.

Enjoy!

Setting: Chaldea

In the middle of the mountain lies a building that's known as the Chaldea Security Organization, a government agency that "rayshift" into different areas of history and correct the singularities within. For one potential Master, Y/N L/N, or number 48 is the potential Master to preserve humanity. You were among the recruits that Chaldea has been searching for. 

Time skip to the hallways of Chaldea brought to you by the Knights of the Round Table eating at Round Table Pizza

"Senpai!" Mash was running toward you. "Hello Mash. What's going on?" You said to her. "I just wanted to know what type of magic you use. Since the other Masters do things like projectiles, enhancement, and weapons." You do magic that forms a bird and butterflies. And you form a yo-yo and do tricks to it. "I do fabrication magic. I can do weapons too." (If you watch Green Lantern, then you will get it) "I am impressed, Senpai. You will be a great Master." Mash said with a closed eyes smile. You blush at the compliment. You have never been complimented for anything, even before you were recruited by Chaldea. You have been smitten by the purple haired staff member of Chaldea. 'What am I feeling?  Is this what I feel when I am with Mash?'  You say internally. "Senpai! Let's go! It is time for the meeting with the director." Mash yelled at you. You walk to her and she holds your hand. You both blush at the reaction. And this ultimately starts your blossoming romance with the one and only Mash Kyrielight. 

Females x Male Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें