"Avs, I'm sorry I lost track of time and-"

"Okay, Avery." Abby said, oblivious to the conversation between Finn and I, "You are resting for the next day at least, I mean it this time. No getting out of bed and no walking on the leg."

I nodded as Jackson removed the straps from around me, "But then I can walk on it?" I asked hopefully.

Abby nodded, "Yes, you'll need to be careful, but should be back to normal in no time."

I smiled, trying to ignore the pain that was still pulsing through my leg, "Thank you, Abby."

She gave me a warm smile before her and Jackson left, leaving Finn, Bellamy and I alone. An awkward silence settled in the room, only being broken when Finn spoke, "What are you doing in here, Bellamy?"

"Finn-" I started, trying to stop the argument before it could happen.

Bellamy shot him a look, "I'm in here because you weren't. You did all of that to find her and now you can't even be there for her, come on Finn!"

Finn's face fell as he stood up, "She is my sister, Bellamy, so you don't get to tell me that I'm being a bad brother. I-"

"Stop!" I yelled, cutting him off, "Both of you, just stop. This isn't a competition okay? Can you both just drop it, please."

Both of their faces fell. Finn ran a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry, Avs. I'm sorry I wasn't here."

"It's okay, it's over now." I paused and looked between the two of them, "So, if you both don't mind I would like to get some rest. I'll talk to you later okay?"

The two boys shared a look before both of them nodded, "I'll come check up on you in a bit." Finn promised as he gave my hand a squeeze. I gave him a smile as he left the room, leaving me with Bellamy.

"You didn't need to go off on him like that, Bell. He's trying, and it's not like he wasn't here because he was off messing around, he's really struggling."

Bellamy sighed, "I know. I'm sorry."

I gave him a small smile, "It's not me you need to apologize to." I let out a yawn as the adrenaline began to wear off and the fatigue kicked in.

Bellamy nodded before turning towards the door, "Get some rest." he whispered before leaving.

---

I drifted in and out of consciousness for next several hours. The first few time I woke up Finn was by my beside. My eyes only stayed open long enough to acknowledge his presence before I drifted off again. The next time I woke up Raven and Octavia were sitting at either side of my bed. The final time I opened my eyes, Bellamy was there.

When I came to, the first thing I could feel was a dull aching in my leg, but the pain was significantly less than it had been. I let out a small groan as I pushed myself up slightly. As soon as the noise left my mouth, Bellamy's head shot over to me and a smile covered his face, "You're awake."

I smiled as I gave him a nod, "How long have I been out?" I asked, groggily rubbing my hands over my face.

Bellamy turned his head slightly, glancing at the small window which had beams of sunlight leaking through, "About a day."

I let out a surprised noise as I sat up fully, wincing as a throbbing in my head overcame me. "Here." Bellamy said, handing me a cup of water.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I took it from his hand, instantly taking a sip, "Did I miss anything while I was out?" I asked in between gulps.

Bellamy rubbed his hands together as he gave me a small nod, "Yeah, your brother-"

My heart plummeted, "What now?" I asked in worry.

He gave me a small grin as he shook his head, "They pardoned him for-y'know."

"Oh," I whispered as I tapped my fingers on the cup in my hand, "That's...good."

Before Bellamy had a chance to reply, Abby Griffin came waltzing into the room, what appeared to be a make shift crutch in her hand. "Avery, welcome back. How are you feeling?"

I placed the empty cup into the outstretched hand of Bellamy who stood once Abby neared us. She took a seat as Bellamy walked across the small room, placing the cup down before rejoining us at my bedside.

"I'm good." I answered honestly, "Itching to get out of this bed though."

Abby smiled as she stood once again, quickly examining the wound on my leg before instructing me to try and stand. "You'll need to use this for a couple of days, just to keep all the pressure off of your leg. And you'll need to take it easy, don't overwork yourself or it will just take longer for you to heal."

I nodded as I swung my legs over the bed, placing my good leg onto the ground, and then my bad one. My leg was shaking as I slowly stood from the bed with the help of Bellamy and Abby. Once I was up, Abby handed me the crutch.

I slipped the crutch under my arm and leaned into it, slowly taking a step forward. I smiled as I was able to move relatively normally, with only little pain. "Thank you again." I said, moving to give Abby a hug.

She reciprocated my embrace, pulling back to give me a warm smile, "You're welcome. I'm glad it all worked out."

After a brief pause she turned to Bellamy, "You ready? We're heading out soon."

I tore my attention away from trying to perfect using the crutch at her words,"Ready for what?" I inquired, my eyes already boring into Bellamy's.

He let out a sigh as he gave Abby a 'look what you just did look'. He ran a hand through his hair, already well knowing I was about to throw a fit over whatever they were planning.