An Apprentice and a Big Reveal

Start from the beginning

"Well telling you would be playing fair. I'm not playing anymore. I believe were your exact words." he says. I can practically feel his smirk in the atmosphere.

"Now that's not fair." I exclaim again.

"Life isn't fair. I have no time for this. I need to prepare for the host club before business. Excuse me." he removes my hand from his chest and opens the door before walking out.

"Kyoya!" I shout but that didn't stop him.

Frustrated, I punch the wall and pull a little tantrum before leaving the room myself.

If that's how he wants to play it then fine. It's not like have much time left anyway.

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

"Stargazing!!" his sudden burst made Kaine jump in her seat. Annoyed she puts her stuff sway and gives her full attention to Tamaki. I, on the other hand, continue to read.

"Now, what about stargazing?" she asks.

"Right! We should go stargazing! I think it would great if we went stargazing at the beach!" Tamaki exclaims in his usual manner.

"Tamaki, do you remember the last time we went to the beach?" she reminds him. Tamaki, being the forgetful man he is, stays stunted at the comment. From the corner of my eye, I can see Kaine smirk. Obviously she's fully aware of what she said.

"Y'know? Where everyone was having a good time but then Haruhi fell off a cliff.."

Where you almost jumped in afterword but I held you back.

"...and you guys had a fight..."

Where I yelled at you as well.

"...And where she purposely ate a bunch of crab and then you catch her and Kyoya in his room..."

And when I came into your room, bandaged your hand, and brushed your hair off your face.

"...and next thing the rest of us know, you have her blindfolded with headphones."

"Why are you bringing this up?" I ask not wanting to be reminded of the past.

"No reason. I'm only making sure if Tamaki really wants to go to the beach for stargazing." she sings.

"Then why do I get the feeling it's not just about Tamaki." I ask in suspicion as I turn to her.

"Well it is about Tamaki. You're just paranoid seeing how you won't really talk to me and avoid me at all costs ever since halloween." she states. "Though I'm not the type of girl who's desperate for a boy's attention and affection like most girls in this school so you don't have to worry."

She doesn't look directly at me but we cause a tense moment.

"Anyway... stargazing. If not the beach then where?" Tamaki interrupts us and i turn back  to my book.

"Whatever you decide, count me out." Kaine eventually shoots down the idea.

"Why?" Tamaki asks.

"What's the point of stargazing if they're just balls of gas millions of lightyears away? No thank you." she answers him.

"That's a bit harsh. C'mon join us. It'll be fun."  he tries to persuade her."Kyoya, talk some sense into her."

"No" I quickly deny as i turn the next page of my book."Besides what makes you think she'll listen to me?"

"It's decided! We'll go stargazing at Kyoya's villa!" Tamaki declares fully ignoring the fact that she said no.

"There he goes."Kyoya mumbles.