"Maa, why you crying?",Amaira asked in her baby voice.

"Maa saw you after a very long time na , so maa is crying" I said looking at her.

She wiped my tears and then I sat on the couch taking Amaira in my laps.

"Aunty she looks exactly like Rehana", I told aunty.

"Yes ,but her nature is like Armaan", aunty told me.

Then aunty had some work so she went in the kitchen and I went with Amaira to her rooms.

Their were many pictures of Amaira with Armaan and Rehana. But I am surprised to see my pictures in her room. Their is a frame in her room which has mine and Rehana's photos.

We played for a good one hour and then my eyes went towards the door of Amaira 's room. Their stood Armaan smiling at us.

"Hi", I said moving towards him.

"Hellow , how are you Ananya? and congratulations once again", he said.

"Thank you and I am good but I can't say same thing for you",I said looking at him. He had bags below his eyes and he had become very lean.

He didn't say anything and move towards Amaira who is playing with her dolls. We both sat looking at Amaira and didn't speak a single word.After sometime aunty came in room.

"You guys talk I will take Amaira with me as she has to have her lunch", aunty said while taking Amaira in her arms.

"No dadi, maa will feed Amy", Amaira said.

"Baby maa wants to talk with daddy so come I will feed you", aunty said and took her from the room.

We both remain silent for few minutes and then Armaan broke the silence.

"Ananya ,I am sorry for hurting you , sorry for all the times I hurted you", Armaan said looking at his hands in a shame.

"Armaan no need to say sorry and stop hurting yourself for what happened in past", I said.

"Ananya will you please tell me what had happened between you and Rehana on that day , which was the reason behind all this things?", Armaan asked me.

"Armaan, let us burry that all things in past and you stop thinking about them", I told him.

"Armaan I want to say you something",I told him.

"Yes Ananya say",Armaan said.

"Armaan move on in life , get married and start a new life", I told him in one go.

He didn't say anything for next 5 minutes and I thought I only have to break this silence.

"Armaan may be you don't need a wife but Amaira do needs a mother. Aunty can't take care of her always and Amaira needs a motherly love and care", I tried to make him understand.

"Ananya ,what you are saying is not possible for me. I can't marry a girl just because Amaira needs a mother. I am trying to be her mother as well as her father and I can't give that place to any girl which Rehana has in my heart", Armaan said looking at me.

"Armaan I am not telling you to give that place which Rehana has in your heart. First get married and slowly that girl will make her own place in your life and even Amaira will get a mother", I told him.

"I can't do this Ananya , I am sorry", he told me and started walking towards the door.

"Even if I tell you that it is Rehana's last wish", I told hin while going towards him.

He stopped listening to that sentence and turned towards me.

"Yes Armaan ,you heared it right. Rehana wants you to get married and move on in your life. She wants to see you happy , she wants Amaira to have a mother", I told him with a expectation that he says yes for marriage.