55. Pre-wedding functions..

Next day..

Today is haldi cermony of Ananya and Karan. Ananya got up at 8 and did her morning chores. She got ready by 9 and then did her breakfast. Ananya got ready in a lemon yellow crop top and skirt for her haldi.

 Ananya got ready in a lemon yellow crop top and skirt for her haldi

Karan came to Ananya's room to take her for the haldi cermony. He wore a yellow kurta and white dhoti pants.

"You look beautiful Annie", Karan said.

"Thank you and after a very long time you called me Annie", Ananya replied.

"Oohh ya,", Karan said smiling.

"Well you look good in Indian attire , wear them offen", Ananya complimented him.

"Well thank you", Karan said and smiled.

"Chalo , let's go", Ananya said.

Karan nodded his head and after taking Ananya's hand, they both went  towards the pool area. All the ladies were in yellow kurti's while all the gents were in yellow shirts and white shorts for the pool party and haldi. Two small sofas have been placed side by side and are been decorated with white and yellow flowers.

 Two small sofas have been placed side by side and are been decorated with white and yellow flowers

Ananya's mom applied haldi to Ananya  first and Karan's mom applied haldi to Karan. Then all the other relatives and friends applied haldi to them. Party songs are been played and people are dancing in and around the pool. All are having a gala time in pool party.

"Ananya ,Karan go and clean yourselves and Ananya after having lunch take rest for some time as your mehandi will start by 5 and you have to seat for a long time", Karan's mom said.

Both of them nodded and went from there.

"Your room is that side Karan then why are you coming behind me?", Ananaya asked while looking at Karan who is following her.

"Our haldi function is not over yet", Karan said.

"It is over Karan. All have applied haldi to us", Ananya replied.

"No ,let's go in your room and then I will tell you, their is still someone who have not applied haldi to us", Karan said.

Both of them went to Ananya's room. As soon as they entered , Karan closed the door and took Ananya in his arms.