13. Day out

Rehana's POV :-
Two months passed in a blink of eyes. I can't believe I am the same person who never stayed away from her family even for a day has survived without them for two months. I still miss my family and friends but now I have a new family here who stands in all my thick and thins. I enjoy being with them. They never made me feel that it is just now I have become a part of there group. Tomorrow is friendship day so we all have planned to go to a resort and celebrate this special day. We all decided to leave from here by 7 so we all retarded to bed early. We should not get late so I thought of putting an alarm but to my bed luck my phone is switched off so I kept it for charging and slept.

Shristi and i got up by 6 and as decided she went first to have bath till then I did packing of my handbag. As soon as she came I went in to get freshen up. I wore this. I tied my hair in a pony tale and wore my sunglasses.

We both were ready by 7 and went to Neha's room to call her. Even she was ready so we started running towards the parking as we were late and boys will be waiting for us.

"Girls we will surely get scolding from Armaan as he don't like late comers" said Shristi.

When we reached parking area we saw boys waiting for us. I saw Armaan who is looking very handsome. He wore blue full sleeves t- shirt with light grey jeans.

"Girls you are late by 15 minutes. Why you girls  can't be on time", said Armaan.

"Oohh shut up Armaan we are just 15 minutes late so it is not a big deal and now stop scolding us and start driving so we won't get late now", said Shristi.

He gave an angry glare to her but didn't speak anything. We all got settled on our seats. Armaan is driving and Aman is on passenger seat.

"All of you give me your mobile phones as I don't want any disturbance in this trip", said Aman.

So without any further arguments we gave our phones to him.
Sometimes I feel how shristi and Armaan are so good friends as they always fight with each other. But then even they care for  each other.

As soon as we got settled Aman started the music player and we all started dancing. The music is loud and we are dancing like mad people from half an hour then suddenly....

"Girls stop dancing and seat quietly and Aman stop that music player , I am getting distracted and you all can dance when we reach there", Armaan shouted .

As soon as he said that I started smiling.

"Rehana stop smiling Armaan didn't praise us but he shouted on us so don't smile ", Shristi said by giving a angry glare to Armaan.

"Shristi I am smiling because I remembered something", I said with a smile.

"And what you remebered so you are smiling Rehana ?",  Neha asked.

"Actually even my bestie uses same lines which Armaan has said just now so I remembered her", I said.

"Oohhh shit..!! I forgot to wish her. Aman give my phone yaar I will wish her", I said when I realised that I didn't wish her.

"No Rehana you won't get your phone as we have decided that we won't use are phones till our trip comes to an end so I am not giving your phone",Aman said.

"Please Aman please give I promise I want talk much I will just wish her that's it ,Please", i pleaded him with my puppy eyes.

"No means no , call her after our trip is over and now no more discussion", he said without looking at me.

I became sad but due to me others should not spoil there mood so I became normal and we again started chit chatting.

We reached the resort at 10 so we took our tickets and first went to have breakfast. After the breakfast we went to the rooms to change as we have to go for water sports. We all went there and first did paragliding. Each one of us went in turns. It is really fun doing this. We enjoyed that for almost two hours. Then we played volley ball for an hour. Armaan is really a good player. We were divided in two teams. Aman , Shristi and me in one team and Neha , Harsh and Armaan in another team. The match is tie but we enjoyed to the fullest. Later we went for lunch and did some rest for an hour. It is already 4 so we went for river drafting. This is the first time I did all such activites. We did river drafting for two hours and then we clicked some pictures also. Later on we went for changing and came back to the resort restaurant for having dinner. By the time we finished with our dinner it was already 8 so we decide to go back.

We reached campus by 11 and while going towards our room reciepsionist called me and hand over me a bag. I got confuse and so did the others.

They started teasing me now.

"Rehana you didn't tell us that you have a boy friend" said Neha

"Ya we thought we are your friends and you will share everything with us but I think we were wrong" this time it is Harsh.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Guys stop, firstly I don't have any boyfriend and secondly let me open and see who has send me this gift", I said.

I opened the wrapper and saw that the gift is from Ananya.

"Who is Ananya?"  Shristi asked.

"Ananya, she is my best friend or I should say my soul sister", I replied looking at the name.

I opened the gift and saw that it is a mobile case. It is really preety.

Even there is letter in that ,so I started reading it so that all can hear it.

Dear Rehana,
Happiest friendship day.
Having a friend like you, is the best that has ever happened to me...!!❤❤
Thank you for being a part of my life..!and I hope we have many more moments to cherish in our life.
I am sending you this mobile case which has friend engrossed on it. Actually I brought two case, one with best and second with friend so I am sending you friend and keeping best with me as you know I am the best..😉
Say hellow to all your friends and take care.
Bye
Love you
Your bestie
Ananya.

I had tears in my eyes she has sent me the gift and here I didn't even wish her.

"Rehana why are you crying?", Shristi asked.

"Shristi she has send me the gift and I toh didn't even wish her",i said crying.

"Hey don't cry Rehana here take your phone and wish her as  day is not over yet", Aman said.

I took my phone and saw that she has called me exactly at 12 at night my eyes got widen. I started sobbing now.

"Hey stop  crying and call your friend now", Neha advice me.

"I can't call her now as it is already 11 and she will be asleep by now as she gets up at 3 for studing", I said.

"Why so early", asked Harsh.

"Actually she is a C.A final year student so she sleeps by 10 and get up at 3 for studies",i told him.

"It's ok Rehana now stop crying and talk to your friend tomorrow and tell her why you couldn't call her I am sure she will understand",  Shristi said.

"Shristi, I don't even need to give her any explanation as she never gets angry with me but I am only feeling sad that this is the first time we are far and I didn't even wish her", I told to her.

"It's ok now ,come we will go to room as it is already late and we all are tired", Neha said.

We bid goodbye to each other and went to room. We changed in our night suits and as soon as we landed on bed we were in deep slumber.

Guys I hope you are liking this story so please give me your views and vote.
Love
Mahira mehta