15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉

8 September

Rehana:-
"So , everything is packed Rehana ? asked", Shristi while entering our room.

"Yes ,Shristi everything is packed now just I have to call Simran , Ananya's younger sister and inform her about the plan", i said.

"So what are you waiting for call her, now itself as it is already 5 and you have to leave by 6 , your flight is at 8", Shristi said.

"Ya I am calling her no", i told her..

I called her and she picked up after two rings.

"Hey di ; How are you?", Simran said from the other side.

"Hi, i am fine Simu, What about you?", I asked.

"I am good di", Simran said.

"Actually Simu, I am coming to Banglore tonight to give Annie surprise so I needed your help", i said.

"Yes di tell na ; I am so happy you are coming here. Di will be really happy she misses you alot", Simran said.

"Even I miss her yaar, so only I am coming there. Now listen carefully to my plan. My flight is at 8 so I will reach Banglore by 9:30 and then dad will come to pick me up. I will be there at your place by 10. So you have to tell aunty to open the door for me and you should not allow Annie to go to her room before 12. I have to decorate her room so you should keep her busy. OK",i instructed Simran.

"OK , di I will do it", she said.

"Thank you Simu,  meet you tonight", i said.

"Bye di , have a safe flight", Simran said.

Done.

"Rehana have something now so that you won't be hungry and can do your preparation well" , said Shristi

"Ya let's go to canteen", i told her.

We both went to canteen and had noodles and french fries. By the time I finished it is already 6 so I went to room to take my luggage.

"Shristi I am leaving now, I will call ola so that I can reach on time", i told her while taking by bag.

"No need Rehana, Armaan is coming to drop you. I already informed him so he will be waiting in parking lot so you go now", Shristi said.

"Shristi why did you tell him yaar simply he has to drive till there for me , I don't like it", I said with a sad face.

"It's okay Rehana, he loves driving and when we have car then why should you go by ola? So now leave otherwise Armaan will get angry as he don't like waiting", Shristi said.

We both hugged each other and i went to parking where I saw Armaan is waiting for me.

As soon as he saw me he took my luggage and kept it inside the car and we resumed our journey towards airport. We both had a very less conversation and we reached airport by 7.

"Thanks Armaan for dropping me and sorry you had to come here for me", I said with  sad face.

"It's ok Rehana I enjoyed it though and don't be sorry please , and ya wish your friend a very happy birthday", Armaan said.

"Ya I will surely do it, bye😊😊", I said.

"Bye", Armaan said.

I went inside the airport and took a coffee. Within no time there was an announcement of my flight. I am so happy today I am going to meet all my people after months.

I reached Banglore airport and now going towards the exit. I could see both my mom and dad waving at me. I went near them and hugged my mom and started crying.  "I MISSED YOU MOM".