34.Haldi and mehandi...

Ananya's POV :-
Today is Rehana's and Armaan's haldi and mehandi cermony so I got up at 6. I did my morning chores and got ready in a simple pink kurti and leggings and went for breakfast as ,I have to look after the arrangements for haldi function.

When i went for breakfast I saw Rehana's and my parents talking so I went near them.

"Good morning", I said.

"Good morning", they all said.

"So beta everything is done for the function", papa asked me.

"Ya almost it is done but now going to see for the last time", I informed him.

"Ladies get ready by 9:30 we will start the function by 10 and Ananya see to it that Rehana gets ready by that time", Rehana's dad said.

"Don't  worry uncle she will be ready", I told him and we all continued with breakfast.

After having my breakfast I went to the pool side area were the function is going to be held. It is beautifully decorated with yellow flowers and pink curtains. Two swings are been decorated were Armaan and Rehana will sit.

I went to Rehana's room and saw aunty was telling her to get up but she is not ready to wake up, so I got an idea and told aunty not to laugh.

"Aunty as Rehana don't want to get up, so it means that she don't want to marry Armaan, so let's tell them that we are calling off the wedding", as soon as I said that Rehana got up instantly.

I and aunty started laughing looking at her.

"Never say that again, I will never leave Armaan, whatever the case may be", she said bit angrily.

"Ok baba now get up , you are getting late , beauticians will come by 9 and it is already 8:30 so hurry up", I said.

"Ok" she said and went in the bathroom. Even aunty and I both went to our rooms to get ready.

I wore a yellow crop top with golden work and on that a yellow jacket with a white ghagra. I applied dark kohl, eyeliner and pink lipstick. I kept my hair open.

I got ready by 9:30 so I went to Rehana's room to check whether the beauticians has arrived or not

Rehana wore a yellow lehanga - choli with dupatta. Her look is been accessorised with flower jewelery. She is looking very beautiful.

 She is looking very beautiful