Chapter 19

Disclaimer: Heavy smut ahead- Proceed with caution!

Kaley awoke barely able to lift her weighted eyelids. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the dimmer light. It was not yet dark, but day was waning fast. She felt warm, but realized she was not surrounded by fluffy blankets, but a warm body was draped over her, it's curly mane spread over her shoulder as Bam slept soundly against her breast. Their legs lay still tangled. His hand was spread wide over her stomach as his fingers slightly twitched in his sleep. A smile painted it's way across her lips as she let her most recent memories replay in her consciousness.

She might have been exhausted after they'd finally made love, but that hadn't seemed to lessen his libido in the slightest. His repeat performances left her in a state of sexual bliss she didn't know was attainable. She didn't even really recall falling asleep, though she surmised it was more likely that she merely fell unconscious from over exertion.

Somehow she managed to slip out from under his splayed form without disturbing him. He hummed but his head just snuggled down further in the pillow that she'd substituted for her bosom. She felt a slight ache in her temple, fairly sure she'd become mildly dehydrated after the last few hours.

She tiptoed naked through the house, but feeling a bit exposed she rummaged through her overnight bag and pulled out her open front cardigan. She slipped it on, wishing they'd lit a longer lasting fire as there was still a slight chill to the room and only small embers smoldered in the fireplace. The garment barely covered her backside and she had to hold it closed in the front as she used her one free hand to get a glass of water. She sipped it slowly as her eyes looked out the windows towards the dying light, watching the grey turn darker and darker.

Her absence didn't go unnoticed by Bam long. His arms went to squeeze her form closer to him only to find an empty space beside him. He swallowed the lump in his throat, telling himself not to panic yet. He stretched and stood, pulling his jeans on and fastening them but letting his belt hang open. He walked quietly into the main room, his eyes quickly scanning for her. He let out a relieved breath when he saw her form turned away from him in the kitchen.

He stood at a distance for a few moments, appreciating the way her body curved, letting himself be teased by the shortness of her sweater. He lost himself a little and soon she felt his eyes on her, turned her head to see him. He grinned as she did.

"What's that Cheshire grin for?" She turned around completely now, one hand still holding her sweater closed. The chill in the air though hardened her nipples making their shape pronounced against the fabric, his eyes had trouble deciding where to look. It didn't help that the fabric parted right at the v between her thighs, giving the slightest glimpse of her sex.

"Just wondering if I've ever seen a prettier sight...." He laid the line out there, knowing it could sound corny but meaning it wither genuine realism. She grinned slowly, sipping more water. Her headache seemed to have suddenly disappeared as she also took notice of how low his jeans hung on his hips. His pale skin almost had a glow to it. He sauntered towards her. She could hardly call it anything else and he did it slow as if tantalizing her. She giggled as she thought of the fact that he could be in a clown suit right now and she'd still want him.

"What's that little giggle for?" He smirked, the distance between then growing smaller. He bit his lower lip as her hand dropped the gathered fabric of her sweater and it hung open, barely hanging on the swell of her breasts, her thigh crossed just enough to hide her swollen slit.

"Oh nothing, just....thinking...." She felt her smile grow somewhat wicked as the cogs in her brain turned. He could barely pry his gaze away from her thighs.