Chapter 10

Author's Note: This chapter contains sexually explicit and potentially upsetting content. Please read at your own discretion. 

Bam's jaw clenched as she stroked him. He wanted to remain as stoic as possible. He wanted her to work for the chance of seeing any enjoyment from him. He felt unsure though as she'd barely touched him and he felt his resolve waning. He felt as if he were about to come unglued as her dark pink lips leaned closer and closer. She looked up at him, just before she parted them.

"Get to it." He instructed, trying to make his tone void of any emotion, but he pushed his tongue to the top of his mouth as her fingers gripped him tighter as he spoke.

Kaley opened her mouth a little, sliding the tip of him between her lips. Her tongue barely brushed the cleft of the head as it passed through. Each time his cock jumped, she slid a little more of his length in. The flesh was warm, almost hot against the skin of her lips, against her slightly wiggling tongue. When he finally hummed, deep in his throat, she relaxed slightly, tipping her head so that his girth fit more naturally. His stare was intense when she dared make eye contact. She worked him slowly, but it in no way was boring. Somehow everything she did, his sensation was magnified. As she felt him graze the back of her throat, she also felt his hand slide around the back of her head.

As his fingers gripped into her hair, she felt him pull her head back, tilting it more.

"Tongue out." he demanded, grabbing his cock from her grip. She did so without a word, obediently. His teeth grit as he smacked himself against her tongue a few times, guiding himself back in her mouth, making her gag slightly. She struggled to catch her breath, but didn't pull away.

She held out an unlikely hope that his carnal sensibilities would soon take hold. That they'd make him throw his caution to the wind and become one with her there on the floor. She doubted he was feeling that generous with himself, she couldn't really blame him. And so she treasured the feel of his girth stretching her lips open, the sweetness of his skin on her tongue and the ever so salty taste of his pre-emissions that seeped from his tip.

As his movements sped up, she struggled to keep up with his pace, though his hand on the back of her head forced her forward. She shut her eyes tightly as she tried to relax her throat. His raspy breaths and soft grunts were clues to his impending release and she tried to ready herself for it as much as she could. She opened her eyes to peek up at him, only to see his phone in his free hand. She knew he was taking pictures. She knew she deserved that retribution. But it didn't turn her stomach any less.

She was almost caught off guard by the sudden burst of warmth in her mouth as he sank himself as far in her mouth as he could. His moans were guttural. As she struggled to swallow it, he pulled himself from her mouth, mid orgasm, and she felt his warm seed cover the flesh of her face. She closed her eyes to protect them from the fluid, knowing he was probably still taking pictures of her. She kept them closed as he climbed down from his release; she'd expected embarrassment and shame, but it was coming on much quicker and stronger than she imagined.

"Look at me." He said, still catching his breath a little. She clenched her jaw and did so, trying to sequester the tears begging to escape from the corner of her eyes. She stared into the camera lens of his phone for a moment before he was satisfied and put it away, "Now we're even."

He backed away from her tucking himself back into his clothes. He felt light-headed and the guilt he'd been suppressing was quickly becoming overwhelming. He thought he'd feel far more vindicated that he actually did. As his senses came back to him though, he began to feel far worse than before. His brain now spun with the thought that Kaley wasn't the one that took the pictures of his brothers. Maybe they'd been duped as he had, but they were responsible for who they chose to lie with. And it was apparent that she hadn't posted the pictures of him yet.