Chapter 18

Warnings: Heavy adult content, smut. 

Chapter 18

Bam felt his entire body tingling. He did all he could to steady his mind and his reaction. He felt for a moment that this would be over far too quickly, especially if she didn't stop pressing against him. His hands stilled her hips while still squeezing them, warning her silently of what her erotic nature was calling from him.

Kaley took the hint, trying to switch her focus now. She helped him to sit upright; to his relief it did provide some distinct separation between them. Her hands slid his open shirt from his shoulders. Her hands trailed down his taut biceps as she pushed the fabric from his frame. She felt slight goosebumps on his forearms as she lightened the pressure of her touch. The shirt was tossed to the side and hadn't even hit the worn floorboards before her fingertips had navigated to his waist and almost impatiently removed his undershirt as well.

It took no time for the flat of her palm to press against his chest. The muscles were tight and strong, she let her finger tips etch every line of him into her memory as her eyes followed their movement. She trailed them over the ridges of his abs as her lips found his. She was quickly reminded how well he kissed. His lips soft, his tongue strong yet patient. His patience was tested as she soon opened herself completely to him. Their lips were seemingly starved for the other. She was aware of the way his hands and arms slid around the small of her back, melding their exposed flesh together.

Bam held her tightly, as if the weight of her was an anchor holding him in reality. As if he needed that evidence to prove to himself that this wasn't a dream. As they parted, desperate for breath, their eyes met. Bam almost cursed aloud at her kiss-swollen parted lips paired with her striking, lust filled gaze. His fingers fumbled with the button of her jeans while in a fluid movement rolling so that she was beneath him.

His lips claimed hers as the waist of her jeans finally loosened. It was a demanding kiss, but she couldn't have been more accepting of it. The rub of his beard lowered gradually down her body, his lips teasing her nipples once again until she found herself in such a fervor that she was teetering on the edge again. But he left her at the edge, smiling, aware. His tongue trailed down her stomach as it trembled slightly. He switched to kisses, trying to use the pressure of his lips to ward away her tension.

Kaley sighed at his continued touch. She tilted her head and watched as he descended, her demeanor calming. His hands follow him downward, hooking into her pants and sliding them down. He felt his cheeks flush at the sight of her simple, yet exquisitely sexy panties. The fabric tightly clung to every curve and valley. He could see the slight dampness, knowing he was responsible.

He didn't stall any longer, his tongue tasting her wetness in the fabric. He barely nudged the parting of her sex and she gasped. He repeated, this time letting his contact linger longer. He could tell she was struggling to maintain some control over herself. He grinned as he lowered his head, licking a long, slow path between her lips, stalling only at her clit.

Kaley felt as if she would explode any second, but she wanted it to last so much longer. She thought it'd been a fluke that first night, how easily and quickly he'd made her cum. She assumed it was the eroticism of the moment, of the 'one-night-stand' that had worked her up into such a state. But now she knew it hadn't been that. It was him. Bam was the one that made her body react like she had no sense or restraint. She tried not to whimper as he pulled the edge of her panties to the side. She knew she was blushing. He'd only seen her in the dim of the night and while now it was quite cloudy, there was still plenty of daylight to illuminate her in front of him. She was relieved when he wasted no time in burying his tongue between her lips.