"Where are you going?" He asked as they walked through the door.

"It's none of your business." She said.

"Ouch, that hurt." He said dramatically, surprisingly making her laugh — he surprisingly helped her to the car.

"Thanks." She said, after setting Jia in place and closing her door.

"Not for this, well..." He said. "I guess we'll see each other on Friday then, for the test?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"Alright." He said but didn't leave, instead, he watched her for a second too long. "You're looking good by the way."

"Alright, get out of here Gabe." She said as a form of goodbye while making her way to enter her car — she heard him laughing though.

She tried not to think about Gabe or the DNA test and just enjoy the day with Sean — he showed her all the studio and told her every single little plan he had for the place, and she loved to hear him being so happy and excited about things.

It wasn't such a mess inside as she thought it would be, both Sean and Julian cleaned the place well the previous day — there was still some cleaning and painting to do in some of the rooms, but the floor was perfect and all of the junk was gonna.

She helped him with taking out some old wallpaper as her daughter — for a miracle — stayed most of the time in her stroller just playing with her own toys.

Even though Jia was there, it felt like the old days — the two of them just hanging out, listening to some music, and having fun together. It was a lot of work, but it was fun.

Around six pm they decided to end the job, Kaycee drove her car with her daughter as Sean followed them with his, to her house — only stopping to get a few ingredients for the dinner he promised her, which he started right away once they reached her house.

"Do you mind if I go change, real quick?" She asked, setting the glass of wine down — she was the only one drinking this time, cheeks were already getting redder from the wine.

"No, go ahead." He said. "I'll keep an eye on her."

Kaycee headed upstairs to change as Sean kept cooking — Jia started to cry a little so he lowered the heat on the stove and went to check on her.

"Why are you sad, hun?" He asked as the girl stared at him with watery eyes — big hazel eyes, just like Kaycee's.

"Come here, little one." He grabbed her. "Oh, I know something you are going to like, I used to love this... it's called birdbridy."

He caught the little girl in his arms and made her 'fly', soon she was giggling. "Well I don't know the official name, but that's how my father says I called when I was a kid."

"Birdbirdy?" Kaycee's voice startled him. "How come I've never heard of that?"

He laughed, holding Jia normally — she smiled. "You weren't supposed to listen to that."

"Cooking me food and being all cute to my daughter isn't the way to keep me from wanting you, you know?" She said straightforward — surprising him.

He laughed, before placing Jia back on the pack n play — Kaycee was standings the wall, watching them and wearing nothing more than shorts and a t-shirt, and her hair was now free from the pigtail.

"How long have you been there?" He asked, trying to keep his eyes away from her legs, but the smirk on her lips was giving him the same effect — why so beautiful? He thought to himself.