Once Damon and Bonnie say down, Damon dared Rebekah to give Stefan a lap dance and so she did and when she finished, Stefan made her seat on his lap.

"Are you feeling okay?" Rebekah whispered to him.

"I'm trying to stop being so happy with what you just did." He whispered, making her smirk.

"April, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to be handcuffed to my annoying brother Kol until tomorrow."

"Where will we find handcuffs?" April asked.

"I have ones." Rebekah said and handcuffed them.

"Please tell me you didn't use them with one of your many one-night-stand-lovers."

"I used it for Halloween."

"That doesn't help."

"I didn't use it in that way." Rebekah said. "I use others for that..."

"What?" Everyone said looking at her.

"I won't apologize for enjoying having fun in the bedroom." Rebekah said then whispered to Stefan. "Do you remember when I used them on you?"

"You're making it really hard for me to control myself, Bekah

"You're making it really hard for me to control myself, Bekah." Stefan groaned.

"Caroline, truth or dare?" April asked.

"Truth."

"Who do you think it's the hottest guy in here?"

"Klaus..." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk. "Elena, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go to a room with Elijah and have 7 minutes in Heaven." Caroline said and Elena after giving Caroline a look, took Elijah to a room.

As they got to Elijah's room, Elena explained him it meant them kissing for 7 minutes and then said they didn't need to do it but she was cut off by Elijah kissing her.

"I missed you so much, Elena..." he whispered, pressing her against the door and kissed her passionately.

"I missed you too, Elijah..." she whispered and kissed him with passion and hunger.

They used the dare as an excuse to kiss each other like they have been desiring to do since the storm

They used the dare as an excuse to kiss each other like they have been desiring to do since the storm. They haven't been able to think about anything else but that.

Once they got back to the living room, Elena knew how to get her revenge for Caroline's dare.

"Care, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go with Klaus to his room and let him strip you without his hands."

"Fine!" Caroline said, accepting the challenge and so she went to the bedroom with Klaus and let him take her dress off.

"Nobody will know."

"I'll know. I am not a quitter, Klaus." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk.

Klaus got on his knees, bite the fabric of her dress, and started to lift up while Caroline helped him and slowly he noticed Caroline only in her underwear and boots.

"You're so beautiful. You're perfect..." he whispered, without being able to take his eyes off of her, then he looked into her beautiful eyes and said. "You're a masterpiece."

"Klaus..." Caroline was saying but he cut her off with a kiss.

"This week... with you gone... was a torture." Klaus whispered as he rested his forehead in hers.

"It's not like I've been out of reach..." Caroline whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.

" Caroline whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him

"It's not the same, love..." Klaus whispered and was about to kiss her but she looked down, making him stop and just look at her.

"What are we doing? We are not dating for real..." Caroline whispered more to herself.

"We could... if you would give me a chance..."

"Klaus... after what Tyler did."

"I'm not him. I would never hurt you." Klaus whispered. "But I understand you need more time. Once you feel ready, I'll be there waiting for you. However long it takes."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story. I've been asked to make a game night and I hope this was is okay. I'm sorry it took the time it did for you to have this game night, but I'm writing ahead so sometimes it's hard to make your requests right away. Thank you for understanding and for all the support you've given me. You guys are amazing!