Abhi was the first one to recover and he went to nandini and hugged her tightly with happiness. 

I am so happy for you nandu, manik is the best person for you. He said to her nandini smiled widely listening to abhi. 

Thank you bhai I was so tensed about your reaction. Nandini said snuggling in his chest. 

Pagal why you are tensed to tell me. Abhi said stroking her hair.

Mukthi went to manik and hugged her feeling happy for him. 

You are very lucky to have some one like nandini as a life partner bhai she is the best person ever. Mukthi said hugging him. 

I am the luckiest person. he said to her. 

Soon cabir also joined them and three of them had a group hug.

So now nandini is going to be my co-sister I am so happy. Navya said with excitement. 

Congratulations nandu. Dinesh said to nandini she just nodded her head.

I guess even manik and Nandini's engagement can be done along with mukthi and abhi's. Dinesh said to them. 

Ya that's a great idea uncle. cabir said.

manik and nandini looked at each other manik can see that nandini was not so comfortable with the idea.

What's the hurry, just now Nandini joined her college I don't want her to be disturbed with any other events first let her complete studies. Manik said and Nandini gave him a bright smile.

Nandini mouthed him thank you.

Now let's go and start to get ready engagement ceremony will start in 3 hours. Navya said and everyone moved to their respective rooms to get ready.
...

Wow Di you are looking so gorgeous I am sure Bhai can't take his eyes of you today. Nandini said entering mukthi's room along with navya.

Thanks nandu and you are no less. Mukthi said.

By the way from now I will call you Bhabhi. Nandini said hugging mukthi.

I am so lucky to get you both are my bhabhi's I am sure you both will always keep my brothers happy. Mukthi and and pulled navya to hug.

I am going to be your Bhabhi and you will be my Bhabhi this is so exciting!! Nandini said excited.

Mukthi and navya smiled looking at her childish behaviour.

Bhabhi I think we should move now Bhai would be waiting for you. Mukthi nodded her head and 3 of the them started moving to the garden area where the ceremony is taking place.
...

Cabir where are girls everyone are waiting for them? Manik asked as abhi was already waiting to make entry but waiting for mukthi.

Navya and nandu just went to bring her they will be here any moment. Cabir said and he nodded his head.

Within few minutes they saw Nandini and navya have their entry with mukthi in middle of them.