"Let's start with you." He grins.

"Great." I mutter.

"Sid fucked you up, big time—"

"Hey—" she huffs.

"Nope, shut up, it's not your turn," he points a finger at her and she rolls her eyes before he turns back to me. "Anyways, she fucked you up, obviously—"

"What's your fucking point, Anderson?" I grit.

"I'm getting there, calm your impatient ass," he mutters. "So, like I said, she fucked you up. You went crazy; blah, blah, blah," I sigh heavily. "And I watched you go through all of it," he points out and I frown. "And honestly? I didn't think you'd ever change."

"Okay?" I cross my arms. "And?"

"But you did, this year," he looks at Sidney. "Because he finally fucking moved on from your ass, and this is the first time I've seen him genuinely happy, since...well, ever," He crosses his arms, giving the both of us an expectant look, yet we both stay silent, dumbfounded. "So I'm pretty sure you're in a good enough place to forgive her."

"What?" I scoff.

"Ah, ah," he holds a hand up in signal. "Shut up. I'm talking," I roll my eyes, and he takes that as a sign to continue. "Now, obviously, you don't believe that she's sorry. And like, I don't blame you, cause' we all know she's fucking crazy," he mutters the last part and Sidney smacks him on the arm. "But, I happen to know she is."

"How would you know?" I mumble.

He raises a brow at me, cockiness written all over his face. "Who do you think convinced her to drop your class as an assistant?"

My jaw falls slack a bit in disbelief, looking from Sidney—who's shifted her eyes downward—to Cole. Cole fucking Anderson. The same guy who once slammed his fist in a pledge's face for talking too much about his girlfriend. That guy, is not who I'd expected to save this entire situation.

"You—" I shake my head. "You did what?"

"You can thank me later, dickhead," he smirks. "But yeah, I did. And that brings me to you," he shifts his eyes to Sidney, who only sighs. "I did not tell you to go about it like this."

"I didn't know how else to talk to him." She mumbles and he scoffs.

"Well listen to me now, because I'm only gonna say this one more time," he looks pointedly at her, and she frowns with a small, reluctant nod. "It's time for you to go. And move on, got it?" She looks as if she's about to protest but he continues before she can. "I know Luke. And I know that he's a total fucking idiot—"

"Unnecessary."

"—But" he glances at me quickly to shut me up. "I know he's not enough of a fucking dumbass to get back together with you."

He's harsh, but it's nothing I hadn't expected from him. He's also very much right, despite how badly I wish I could write him off. I'm sure Sidney realizes this too, and it just seems so perfectly fitting that he—of all the fucking people in the world—would be the one to set us both straight.

If my mind wasn't fucked before, it's absolutely wrecked by now.

They're both looking at me now, as if awaiting confirmation, and I groan. "Are you serious, right now—" Cole nods before I can finish. "Fine. No, I do not, and will not, want to get back together with you." I grumble, hardly looking at the girl.