15

Saturday
Val's POV
I run to my bed where my phone is as I hear a message pop up, Ryan was outside my house. I quickly text him back then throw on my black and white vans, running down the Stairs.

"Bye guys I'll be back before 9! Love you bye!" I shut the door and calmly walk to his grey Jeep. "Hey,," my voice jumps of excitement.

"Hey, you look really nice." He gives me that warm smile again, my cheeks now beginning to heat up.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I joke, he laughs and adds a nod. "So what kind of movie are we seeing?"

"A scary one,," he looks at me and I look at him in nervousness. I hate scary movies, ever since I was little. "Don't worry I'll be right there."

Can he get any sweeter?

We walk into the the theater and the seats were empty, he takes my hand and leads me to the back of the theater. My heart jumped feeling his hand over mine.

I like Ryan but I want Ethan..

Speaking of the devil, there he was in a red Nike hoodie and black jeans. His hair was messy it looked great. His eyes meet mine and I immediately look away.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" Ryan gets up and I reply with a 'no thanks'. I'm guessing he didn't see Ethan due to the darkness in the theater.

I toss my phone to the side and lean forward, "what the hell are you doing here? And you had to sit right in front of us?" He turns around with that smirk plastered on his face.

Stop being hot for one second

"I'm here to watch a movie..obviously." A small laughter escapes his lips, as he shoves the buttery popcorn in his mouth.

"Ethan I don't understand. You tell me to leave you alone but then you follow me everywhere, what do you want?" His smirk wipes off his face.

"Later..come by my house. Bring a change of clothes." He's about to get up to leave but I grab his arm.

"We're not Starting this Ethan,," he looks me in the eyes and smiles. That smile he keeps giving, that sends chills down my spine.

"I'll see you later,," my hand releases off of his arm and he leaves the theater. I don't know why he just can't tell me what he feels, even if he does I don't wanna hurt Ryan.

He sits next to me with a big smile on his face, "the movie's starting!" He excitedly whispered. The loud music fills the theater and it goes pitch black.

"Where's Gray going?" I ask after shutting Ethan's door closed, he walks out of his bathroom and plays with his messy hair.

"He had to make up some shit at school." I nod my head and sit on his bed. I still don't know why he wants me here. He wasn't even looking at me. He takes off his shirt tossing it to the side, leaving him in blue shorts.

"So why am I here again?" I get up heading towards the door but he blocks it.

"Cause you like me..duh." My arms cross over my chest and he laughs.

"You're an asshole, I-I don't even know why I agreed to do this stupid shit with you!" I yell at him, anger coming out in my voice. He laughs again and before I know it, my hands crossed his face. "What the hell is so funny?!"  He stands there with that same smirk. "Ethan I-" before I could even finish my face is against his grey wall, with my backside facing him.

My legs tremble as I feel his member on my ass through his shorts. I'm silent as his hands run down my body, stopping at the top of my jeans. He slides them down and I step out of them leaving me in my grey thong. My head rests on his shoulder as I feel his fingers rub me back and fourth. My mouth opens in pleasure as I place my hand over his.

"Ethan-f-fuck me,," I whimper, he turns me around and picks me up. My legs wrapped around him along with my arms around his neck. I feel him enter into me and I gasp. My lips connected to his as his pace got faster by the second. "Fuck!" He groans in my ear from my nails digging into his back.

His thrusts were fast, and powerful and I loved every second of it. The pain traveled up my legs and it made me want more.

"God you're amazing,," he mumbles before laying me on the bed placing me on my stomach. "Up-" I listen to him and get on my hands and knees, I immediately feel him enter into me from the back. The soft sheets were scrunched in my hands as he pounded into me, his hard thrusts making me wanna scream.

His hand wraps around my hair as the other tightly gripped my waist. "Fuck-" he mumbled again, he groans as he lets go of my hair. Now both hands on my waist, pulling him deeper in. I feel him twitch and he pulls out.

I collapse on my stomach as he lays next to me, our heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. I turn my head to face him and he moves a piece of hair from my face. His cheeks were rosy, and his lips were swollen making me want a second round.

He stares at me and i laugh. I wrap his sheets around me and get up fixing my hair, every step I took I felt his eyes glued to me. I smile as I walk towards him sitting on top of him.

"Are you gonna continue seeing that Ryan kid?" His hands rest on my ass as he waits for an answer.

"Are you gonna stop fucking other girls?" He licks his lips and I raise my eyebrow. "Ethan are you serious.."

"Val you know I don't do relationships,,"

"Then I guess I'll go fuck Ryan later." I mumble and he grabs my legs pulling me closer to him.

"V-"

"If you can fuck other girls..I can fuck other guys." I give him a petty smile and get off from on top of him.

"Don't play with me Valarie,," he says, I turn around and jokingly roll my eyes.

"Who said I was playing baby?" I slam the bathroom door behind me.

Two can play at this game

I'm gonna be updating a lot! So be active and vote and comment..it would mean a lotttt!

-dolansworld1