1

Val's POV
"Val you look fineee. Now hurry up before we're late, AND I didn't eat breakfast ughhh." Ava groaned, slowly walking out of my room. I took off my bright pink tank top and put on a comfy sweatshirt.

Unlike Ava, I'm not a morning person at all. Especially if it's on a school day. Me and Ava been close since we were babies, our moms were basically bestfriends. She's like the sister I  always wanted, but we're total opposites. You can say I'm the "good one".

"Alright lets go, before you die of starvation." I tease her while walking out the front door. She makes a face and grabs her keys.

"So um...there's this pool party on Saturday..."

"No."

"Valarie come onnn, you always go to the parties."

"Yea because you force me too." I let out a little laugh and put in one of my headphone.

"Ethan will be thereeee."

"Ava...Ethan was my ninth grade crush come on...he's an ass now."

"An ass that you like..." I try to hide my smile in my phone but clearly that didn't work." HA WE ARE GOING!" She yells as she slaps my arm.

I really don't like parties, they always end up bad, and everyone is always drunk. But me being me I never been drunk before, and I'm not looking forward to it either.

Ethan and Grayson were hot but they're like the rest of the boys. You find them with one girl one day...the next day a new one is in their arms. What can I say their looks are great.

Me and Ethan were friends at one point but...he changed. The Ethan I knew was sweet, and he cared for others. This Ethan just...cares for sex. So does his brother.

Speaking of the devil

As he walked in class I immediately looked him up and down. Head to toe.

"Can't keep ur eyes off me huh Val." He smirks taking the seat behind me. I fix my hair, and pull down my shirt knowing how he is.

"Oh yea I definitely can't keep my eyes off you." I respond back joking around with him.

He probably thinks I'm not kidding

"You love me." As those words slip out his mouth I shake my head, feeling my cheeks get warm. I'm not the type to blush but when it comes to Ethan...something in me just goes insane.

Ethan's POV
The bell rang and I instantly followed Valerie out the door. " This view is amazing" I say loud enough for her to hear, my eyes glued to her ass.

Her body was perfect. Everything about her was perfect, her soft voice. The way she plays with her fingers when she's nervous, and how red her cheeks get when she blushes. Oh god and her lips, I can kiss her all day.

"Ethan can you not be a pervert for two seconds please." She says turning around, giving me a petty smile.

"Alright Alright...but how's your mom?"

Me and Val were bestfriends for the longest time, I guess I was the boy version of Ava. Ninth grade she caught feelings, so I started being a dick hoping her feelings would fade away. But not only her feelings faded away she did also, I didn't know what to do what myself. Ever since...she's been on my mind.

"Um she's perfectly fine, why do you care?" She snaps back, I lean closer to her and smile, knowing it drives her crazy.

"Val just because we're not close anymore doesn't mean I don't care about you, and your family."

"Well me and my family is none of your business...don't you have one of your girlfriends to be worrying about?" She ask giving me that petty smile, she always did that.

"Ouch...you just wish you were mine." I tease, she turns around and starts to walk down the hall.

"Bye Ethan."

"Not everyone gets a taste babygirl." I slightly yell before walking away.

She definitely still likes me

How'd you guys like it so farrrrr??? I tried to not make it boring😂.

-dolansworld1