Part 11

A slight laugh left [Name's] lips, Ranmaru's eyes fixated on her, as she straddled his lap. The weight of the bed shifted underneath them as he settled his hands on her hips as he rest his head back against his pillow.

"I have a little something for you." [Name] purred as she arched her back, pushing her chest out. "Go ahead and reach in." Her lips spread into a grin as Ranmaru's hands quickly made their way to her breast. She definitely didn't need to ask him twice.

"What's this?" Ranmaru questioned, pulling a flat disc from her bra, realizing this wasn't just some sort of foreplay.

"It's your one year chip. I am so proud of you." Her smiled beamed as he glanced at the bronze chip in his hand, slightly running his thumb over the embossed letters. That means it's been three months since he left the rehab facility and three months since him and [Name] have been officially dating. He'd be lying if he were to say it has been easy. The first month back in his own home he struggled horrendously with the numerous triggers in his everyday life. He surely would have relapsed by now if it weren't for [Name] being by his side. She's been a tremendous support system despite all the ups and downs along the way.

A little yelp of surprise left [Name] as Ranmaru swiftly flipped her over on the bed so he would now be the one in control. "I couldn't have done it without you." He murmured as he pressed his lips hotly against hers. He still has a long way to go as far as his recovery is considered but he is confident he'll get there one day with this woman by his side. He was one lucky man to be given another chance at life and he wasn't about to squander it... Who knew all it took was a trip to hell and back to put life into perspective.