Part 2

His head was swirling as he regained his consciousness. His body felt heavy, coaxing him to try to move but finding that he couldn't. His multicolored orbs opened slowly, observing the brown leather that tethered him to the bed. He noticed the white sheets were in disarray, indicating that there was a struggle. Though, that didn't surprise him. He's not a fan of being forcibly tied down.

"Oh, I see you're up. How are you feeling?" His eyes glanced over to the door, not being able to do much more because of his restricted movement, as that woman he vaguely remembered seeing last walked into his room. He didn't answer her, instead his eyes fell onto her face noticing the harsh red mark in the midst of turning into a bruise. Well, that explains why he had to be restrained.

"I'm sorry about your face." Ranmaru muttered as he looked away from her coyly. Honestly, looking at the mark made him feel sick to his stomach. He's never raised his hand to a woman before.

"It's fine. You were in pain. I don't blame you." He glanced over at her just in time to catch her smile. The image caused a weird pang to go throughout his heart. "It's time for your medication. I'm going to untie you... But you have to promise to behave. The worst should be over by now." Ranmaru nodded, absentmindedly, as he watched her start to unbuckle the straps. Maybe this woman really was an angel.