Part 5

Sheer panic filled the air as [Name] desperately tried to get a response from the man lying motionless on the floor. Ranmaru glanced around him as some of the weaker members cried in hysterics and curled into a fetal position while the others flocked around the scene in front of them much like moths drawn to a flame.

“Someone call 911 now!” [Name] barked out orders, her staff scrambling to comply as she desperately tried to resuscitate the man. This was the first time Ranmaru has actually got to see [Name] in action – well besides the hazy fragments of a memory of when he first arrived here – and he was quite impressed with how she was controlling the situation.

[Name] quickly rolled the man to his back. Ranmaru then recognized the man as the most recent arrival. The staff must not have searched him well enough and now they’ve got an overdose on their hands. He watched as she placed her hands on the man’s chest and began compressions. A little ‘tch’ rolled off Ranmaru’s tongue as he quickly averted his gaze when [Name] bent down to place her lips against the man’s, not even bothering to brush her [h/c] hair out of the way, giving him CPR until the paramedics could arrive. Frankly, he didn’t need to stick around for this part. Turning on his heel, Ranmaru briskly returned to his room, away from all of the commotion. He was well aware that what [Name] was doing could save the man but somehow it still pissed him off.