Part 6

Ranmaru ran his hands through his hair as he fixed it to his liking in the mirror. Just because he was in this cesspool of a place doesn't mean he shouldn't look good. Frankly, he had the whole rocker look down pat and that's the way he liked it. Popping open his contact case, Ranmaru carefully lifted the color lens on his finger to his eye. Most people found it odd that he would purposely discolor one eye though he found it no different than women hiding behind their makeup. It's all about aesthetic.

"I didn't know you wore contacts." His multicolored gaze quickly shifted to [Name's] reflection in the mirror, her standing in the doorway of his in room facilities. "Sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." She apologized, a soft smile gracing her lips. "I just wanted to let you know that group has been move up to two thirty." A slight sigh left his lips as he turned around to properly acknowledge her. Though, the words got caught on his lips as he noticed the nasty gash marring her lower lip.

"How did that happen?" The question came out before he could even think about it. He watched as her pink tongue unconsciously darted out to touch the wound as he brought it to her attention.

"Nothing major. A new client was tripping on acid and thought I was a monster." She shrugged it off, not finding it out of the norm. She must have the patience of a saint to be able to deal with stuff like this on a daily basis. Though, he wasn't one to talk considering he struck her in his delusions as well.

"Does it hurt?" Her [e/c] eyes watched him curiously as he breached the space between them, his body moving on its own accord. He held her gaze as he lifted his hand to her check, brushing her [h/c] hair out of her face.

"Ranmaru-?" Her tone was questioning as she let him rest his hand against her face, running his thumb over her lips causing her to flinch - closing her eyes - and suck in air from the pain. Ranmaru doesn't quite understand what exactly came over him in that moment but the next thing he knew his lips were on [Name's].