Part 4

This wasn't a normal rehab. He figured as much considering all of the residents were celebrities like him. He recognized a few of them, having encountered them through his own career and even sharing a few hits of blow. Hell, he even woke up next to one of the has-been models – who was checked in here – after a night of partying on tour. Though, what do people really expect? It came with the job. Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll. Hell, that phrase itself is in the Rocker’s bible.

Ranmaru sat out on the patio away from the others. He had no desire to socialize with them, especially when he felt so irritable from not being able to get his fix. Only idiots made friends in a place like this anyway.

 His gaze fixed on his fingers as they pressed against the strings of his bass- his true love and only constant in his life. His fingers glide across the strings expertly, humming out chords into a string of music. Playing is one thing that always made him feel at ease.

Ranmaru glanced up briefly, noticing [Name] coming out onto the patio. The others acknowledged her presence, to which she smiled and gave her greetings as she continued pass them towards him. He immediately pressed down on the strings, halting the harmony from leaving his instrument.

"Oh, you don't have to stop playing for me." A smile spread on her lips. "I've always loved your music." Ranmaru raised a brow, staring at her curiously. She didn't seem like the type to listen to his music. "What? Is that so strange?" She let out a short laugh. The sound alone was music to his ears.

"No." He spoke shortly, shaking his head. Her smile widened as he began to play where he left off. Her liking his music wasn't strange at all. In fact knowing that just made him like her all the more.